Rylee had her first dance with daddy last week. Priceless. He's really in love with this little girl. It's fun to see him talk to her. There is a definite difference between his relationship with the boys and the one he is developing with her. I think the feeling is mutual. She lights up when she sees him and when he leaves the room she cries. She doesn't do that with me. I guess I should be grateful or she'd be crying all day. Plus I'm number one with the boys. It's only fair.
I can't believe she is almost five months. She is such an angel. We haven't been getting very much sleep lately. But no, it's not because we have an infant. The boys have been getting up because they've both been sick. Rylee is the only one sleeping through the night. She rolled over at the beginning of October a few times. Since then she hasn't shown much interested in it. The boys were both rolling like crazy by this age. I may finally be seeing a difference between boys and girls. She loves her bumbo!



15 comments:
She the MOST sweetest faces ever she is so CUTE. I miss you guys so much. I hope I can come vist you SOON!!!
LOVE:
MEGAN
Those are such sweet pictures! There is a difference in the relationship between Tyler and Hailee for sure. He is #1 to her! But at least I am to Cohen! :) So far he is a definite mama's boy. Hope you all feel better soon!
Those are the cutest pictures. I've noticed how cute Jody is with her too. She is definitely a daddy's girl. So sad the boys are sick.
Rylee is beautiful. Plain and simple, she's beautiful. You and Jody make such beautiful kids. I hope you plan on having more...
Okay so I am really behind on your blog! Sorry! What a terrible blogger friend I am!
Mike and I went and saw Dan In Real Life and TOTALLY loved it too. Such a good movie, and you are right it was nice to see Steve in a different role. He did awesome. The movie made me cry (what a shock there!) Don't you want a cabin like that? Holy Cow!
I love your kids! Rylee is such a cutie and I bet that is so much fun seeing the differences between the girl and the boys. Wade is the one the boys always pick - so maybe if we have a girl someday she will like me. You are such a good mom!
What sweet pictures! Rylee is such a doll. Hope the boys are feeling better. Mom Cindy
There is something very special between dads and daughters! Ben is so nervous if we have a daughter because he sees how my dad is still putty in my hands and he knows he will be the same way if we have a girl.
how funny, Ellie wakes up more than Sadie too! Everyone is like "oh, it's so hard to have an infant" when I say I am tired and I'm like "forget the infant, it's my 2 year old!" She is so cute. And yes, girls have a special relationship with their daddies! My girls ADORE Dave and they think I'm just "ok" :)
What a cutie. Love to see her smiling. Hope to see you guys soon!
Cute girl! I can't wait to see her again...hopefully next month! She is adorable.
Daddy/daughter relationships are so sweet, I think. She is adorable and I can't wait to see her soon! The pic of you and her is so cute.
KELLY! It has been forever since I have seen you... or talked to you... but I happened upon your blog recently thanks to Celeste and I have LOVED catching up on what you're up to... YOU HAVE 3 KIDS!! And they are absolutely adorable! You must be one crazy-busy mama! :) You look fabulous and so happy! Wishing you all the best!!
Love,
Nicki Rime Brammer
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys. I love that picture of her and Jody. How cute. The one of you and her is adorable too :) I just want to hold her so bad!!!
am i seeing things or does jody have a stach? please tell me I am seeing things!
She is so cute kel! i cant wait to see her again at Christmas. You look really cute too! :)
She is so cute, I love it. She is probley to busy watching her brothers to bother rolling.
Post a Comment