Twins! Rylee's boots were much cheaper but just as cute. Ignore the mess. Ammon had just cleaned up the toys when Cohen decided to dump them all out, again. Is it just me or do I look bowlegged? I did cut my hair a month ago but haven't posted a picture because they never look right. You can't tell but it's shorter in the back, an A-line.Last week went by much quicker and better than the last. I was out Tuesday night for YW's. Wednesday I went to dinner with some girls from church. Thursday I did find a babysitter and we went to dinner. Then Friday night I had a craft night at the church. Saturday Jody and I ran errands. Costco and Target were crazy. People must be doing their Christmas shopping early this year.
Once again Ammon is super excited about Christmas. This afternoon he had Cohen on his lap, acting like Santa, asking him what he wanted for Christmas. Every night he goes to bed looking at a Walmart magazine of toys and movies. He has named at least a dozen movies that he wants from Santa. Kids make the holidays so much more fun!









14 comments:
Those poses are cracking me up! Love the picture of Cohen in his wellies. And can't wait to see Rylee in person!!! Isobel had her same shirt (blue/white stripey one from Old Navy). It's too small now.
That last picture of Cohen is making me laugh out loud! It is the best! I love how big Rylee is getting, she is such a cutie!
Ah, I love the pic with you and Rylee. It's precious! I never thought to dress alike with my girls, probably because they'd show me up for sure!
Ha, and don't worry about the toys in the background, EVERY house looks like that!!! :0)
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kelly!
Your kids!!! They are so cute and full of life. I can't wait to see you today. all of us girls are so excited to get away and do a little shopping.
Your hair is darling! Ammon is a crack up! I love it! I love the pic of Rylee with her bink just out of her mouth... Savy does that all the time! SO STINKIN CUTE!
Ammon is killing me in those last pictures! These boys and their poses.
Sounds like you had a fun week! The kids look adorable. And you do too! As always. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Are those your boots from AE? Very cute.
Love your hair and boots! I think Ammon looks so much like you! And Cohen looks like Jody! I was going to tell you that the cadbury eggs you like at Easter, well they have a Christmas version now! So good, already bought 3 bags! :) You might already know but thought I would give you the heads up just in case!
Ammon is hilarious! Look at that skinny little body...he was flexing for us when he was here and we all were dying. And you look skinnyminny! I must say that I wish I had your girl's genes! Rylee is super sweet and can't wait to see her! Looks like December???
Hey Kelly!
I can't believe its been so long since I've seen you. Your kids are gorgeous and you look absolutely amazing! I love being able to see all your pics, you have such a cute family. I miss you. I hope we can get together sometime.
Awwww, love the matching boots!!!! You girls are too cute.
I am seriously cracking up at Ammon and his poses and crazy Cohen's pictures. Rylee definitely looks like Ammon to me now. Can't wait to you get here tonight!!!!!
The poses are killing- what a fin person to have around!
I love Ammon!!! And Rylee is super cute, she looks more like Ammon now! Kelly, you look so cute in those boots, I love them! You always lose weight so fast, you look great.
Rylee looks like Ammon to me too. THe kids are so cute and hilarious.
Post a Comment