Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Jody!

Jody turned 29 years old today. Cohen got in bed with us at 6 a.m. this morning and soon after Ammon woke up because he had peed in the bed and then Rylee was up ready to nurse. I took Rylee in the other room so Jody could sleep longer and before I knew it he was up making ME breakfast downstairs. I felt horrible. I was planning on making him breakfast of course for his birthday. Happy Birthday Jody! None the less he seems to be in good spirits. I've been scrambling to find a babysitter so that we can go out for dinner tonight. Hopefully it will all work out.

I am so grateful to have him as my husband. He is so easygoing and loving. Many of you know we dated for a very short time before we got married. Thank goodness he turned out to be everything and more I could ask for in a husband. He is quick to forgive, patient and very unselfish. He is such a great dad. He feeds the kids, bathes them and changes their diapers. He has always treated me with so much respect and puts my needs before his own. I hope he knows that he truly is my very best friend.

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

how sweet :)

Kristan Carter said...

Kelly,
You have been tagged. Go to my blog and follow the instruction...Have fun and Happy Birthday Jody

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday Jody! Hope you guys get to go out tonight.

Pam said...

Happy B-day, Jody! My instincts about you were right-you've been a great husband to Kelly and a fantastic dad. We're so glad to have you in our family!!! One of my favorite things about Jody is that he is so excited about life and always up for a good time! He's always ready for fun. Love ya, Jody!

Kasey said...

Okay, my comment was lame. I was in a hurry... Anyway, Jody, I am also so glad you are a part of our family. Ditto Pammy on everything.
That comment was lame-o too, but mom took the words right out of my mouth! Happy b-day Jodith Ann.

Kasey said...

Kelly, what is a bithday?

kh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kh said...

So he's 30 next year too? We should all do a denture cream swap or something... hee hee, not really, I don't like sharing my old person stuff. Happy "Bithday" Jody! (Don't feel too bad Kelly, I am sure you can make it up to him! wink!)

Alex and Mitch said...

Happy Birthday Jodith!!!

so glad you are part of this fam too. you are so much fun. i am so glad you and kelly lived in mckinleyville for so long so i could hangout with you guys so much. you are not only a brother to me but a friend. love you. happy 29th old man.

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday to Jody! He sounds like such a wonderful guy and hopefully someday we will all get together again and we can meet him! I hope you found a sitter and got to go out!

Lindsey said...

Happy bday, jodith. Hope you have a great day and have fun at dinner!! I'm also so glad you're my bro-in-law/friend! We're a lucky family to have you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day uncle Jody

Love you
Megan