Friday, February 16, 2007

Yuck!


Me at 22 weeks. Not the best picture but when I promise I deliver. I will post more when I get to Georgia.

12 comments:

Debbi said...

You look so cute and so small! I think I still look 22 weeks pregnant and my baby is 3 months old! I hope you have a relaxing trip to GA.

The White Way said...

You are so full of crap. You could never look bad. Have fun in GA.

Kalie said...

ahhh. I love seeing you grow keep the pictures coming. I am barely having time to look at everyone's blog let alone leave messages. But your blog has been so bute with all the kids pics and all. MIss you

Kasey said...

You look cute...the picture is just a little blurry! Have fun in Georgia. I hope you guys finally got out. I talked to mom and she said your flights were delayed.

Heidi said...

That bump is still tiny. I can't believe you have to wear maternity clothes, seems too small.

Jen said...

Pleeaazee! You look adorable as always!

Sarie said...

Thanks for the picture, Kelly! You are a very cute pregnant girl. You definitely don't look like you've had two kids and this is your third!

Lindsey said...

You look adorable! I love little Rylee already!

Jami said...

You're so tiny still! and so cute. I look back at my pictures and I'm double! And it looks like you're carrying a lot higher, too. Have a fun trip!

Aubree said...

I wish I looked like you! I am only 2 weeks ahead of you but feel and look much bigger. Have a fun trip!

The White Way said...

Congrats!!! I just heard the good news. Carrie is way excited.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I wish I were closer to you guys so I could see your babies!!!

Christi
KY