Sunday, February 11, 2007

Events



For the last month we have anxiously been waiting for a call from the manager of a pharmaceutical company to schedule a second interview with Jody. Just when I was about to give up he got a call.

We are back down in the Bay area this weekend. His interview is Monday afternoon but we drove down here Saturday and have spent the weekend with Tasha and Craig. Makynna is doing great. If everything continues to go smoothly they will be home at the end of March. We have missed them so much! Ammon is having a blast with his girlfriend Lex and best friend Jake (of course the best friend thing is one sided, Jake is 6 and Ammon is 3 1/2). Ammon just idolizes him.

We will be back Monday night and then head to Georgia on Saturday. Wish Jody luck!

Ammon and Lex are obviously faking it!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love all those kids.

I am so happy you guys finally heard back from the pharmaceutical company! I know it will go great.

Jami said...

Good Luck! I'll be thinking of you. It would be nice to have you guys closer. Have fun and also in Georgia. Granny is so excited to see you-wish I was going!

Jen said...

Can't wait to see tou guys!

Jen said...

I mean "you".... I should have gone with my gut an said "yall"

Kasey said...

I'm so glad you could go spend time with Tasha and family! It's great that you've been able to go there so much. Keep us posted about Jody's job. I hope he gets it!

Alex and Mitch said...

the pic of lex and ammon makes me laugh. i didnt know you were going to Georiga. miss you all a lot!

The White Way said...

THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER. I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS WERE ABLE TO COME DOWN. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A AWESOME FRIEND. I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVING ME THROUGH ALL OF THIS. IT GOES TO SHOW YOU, WHO YOUR TRUE FRIENDS REALLY ARE. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO JODY!!!

Sarie said...

GOOD LUCK JODY!!! Job hunting is crazy, but I really hope you guys can stay in CA, it's a good state!!!

Sarie said...

And it's about time we get another pregnant pic. Come on Kelly, get it posted!!!

Pam said...

I hate it when you go out of town-we miss you guys so much.