Monday, February 05, 2007

Confirmation

When I found out we were having a girl I was beyond excited. But over the weeks I have begun to question the ultrasound. Lots of people find out they are having one sex only to deliver the opposite. Luckily for me we have an ultrasound tech in our ward. On Sunday I showed her my ultrasound picture and she told me to just come in and get an ultrasound from her today.

So we did and she confirmed that we are having a girl. Okay so maybe now I can finally start to buy some girl clothes!

Think you can tell the difference between a boy or girl? Try this quiz.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes, start buying those girl clothes! You deserve it.

Community Vision said...

I am happy you have some relief with the AFP testing done and two ultrasounds saying Riley is on the WAYYYY.... Have a great day.

Kalie said...

That was a great quiz..I only missed 2. That is so nice to have confirmation!!

Jen said...

You will never get tired of buying girl clothes! They are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you are spelling Rylee, I have a Riley and he is a boy. It's Perfect! Everyone will know she's a girl.

Chrissy said...

I'm so happy for you to finally have a girl. They are so much fun to buy for, you will find yourself buying more then you need because they are so cute.

Jami said...

I can't wait to pick out girl clothes for you! I've already found a couple things that Rylee MUST have!

Alex and Mitch said...

So glad Rylee is offically on her way!