I have been dieing to blog but I have not had access to a computer for the last few days. We found out Monday morning that Jody got the job! I am so happy for him. He worked really hard to get it and lost a lot of sleep over it. So we will be moving in a month or so. It all depends on his training and everything.
We are having a great time in Georgia. I got to see my grandparents Sunday and Monday and then we went to Pigeon Forge Monday evening and stayed in a 14 bedroom 12 bathroom cabin. We are here until Sunday so I will post pictures soon.
Congrats to Stephanie who gave birth to Dillon, her fourth baby on Valentines Day! You guys have got to read this article about the birth.
13 comments:
Wow! Congrats to him and to your whole family! Where are you moving? Have a fun trip!
Congrats to Jody! And thanks for the Congrats to us.
Yea Jody!!!!!!!! We wanted it for him so bad even though we hate to see you move away. But hey, at least it's in the same state!
We miss you just being gone 1/2 a week so far-what in the world will we do when we don't see you and the boys so much??????
I heard that day and wanted to call you but your cell phone was turned off. Congrats to Jody. I talked to Carrie and she is so excited because her and jody will be partners.
Congrats! That job was in the Bay Area right? Maybe now you live closer I can meet you someday!
Congratulation Edmondsons! That baby birth story is crazy!
yea! I'm so happy for you guys. Granny told me the news on Tuesday and loved seeing you. I can't wait to have you closer to us! Now our cute little babies can play together. Hope WE make it to the hospital in time. Why did they have to go all that way? Crazy! Have a fun trip!
Super exciting, Kelly! Exactly where will you be moving in the bay area? I love Sanfran, it's one of my favorite places. Very exciting.
I'm so happy for you guys! You better call me when you get home so we can talk about it more than the two seconds we did the other day...I bet you are so excited to look for a place to live. A washer and dryer are in your future Kelly! Can you believe it?
That is a crazy birth story. I'm glad everything turned out well.
Yay! So happy for you guys. I can't wait to talk to you about it.
Cannot believe that about Stephanie. Crazy!! I read the article and wow, what an experience!
Congrats, Stephanie
KEL, I am so excited!!! We have to plan to see eachother regularly! We will have a lot of fun and there are so many things we can do in the city. Granted you are in Santa Rosa, but it is pretty close!
:)
talked to granny today and she said you were sick...poor thing. I know it's even worse when you're pregnant. Hope you're feeling better by now!
I am so excited for you guys. I talked to Leona the other day and she told me the story :) She was so happy to see you guys. Keep updating with pictures of your tummy!
Post a Comment