Monday, March 05, 2007

Yes, I am still alive



I am a poor excuse for a blogger but I promise to do better. We got back from our trip to Georgia a week from Monday. While we were there we caught a horrible bug that made the trip a little less fun for Jody, Ammon and I. When we got home on Monday I felt worse than I had before so it took me a good week to start feeling like myself again. Poor little Ammon slept for about three days straight and lost a little weight but he is doing much better now.

Jody starts his job March 19th. He starts with home training and then will do a little bit of traveling. So we aren't planning on moving until the end of April. Right now we are just enjoying spending time together because we know he will be very busy once he gets started.
I thought this was going to be a relaxing week for me until we were asked to speak at church on Sunday. I dread getting up in front of people. But I have already started preparing my talk, on service, so I should be prepared which usually minimizes the nervousness. Kasey recently spoke in her ward on Charity so she emailed me her talk to get me started.
We had a great time with Jody's family in Georgia even though we were sick. The kids loved playing with their cousins. Cohen especially fell in love with his Aunt Jen. I hardly took any pictures because we were sick and didn't do much.
Me at 25 weeks. I am feeling great and the baby is moving like crazy! I can't believe how use you can get to a little alien moving around in your body.

The best grandma in the world! She spoiled us like crazy when we visited her and grandpa in Knoxville. Bailee is my cousin Isaac's adorable and hilarious little girl.


I wish I could freeze Ammon at this age. He is the sweetest little boy ever. He started going to Sunbeams in January and LOVES primary. He is a little angel when he is there and I seriously get teary eyed every time he walks into sharing time with his little arms folded. They gave him his own Book of Mormon with his name on it and he couldn't be more proud.

12 comments:

melis said...

I am soooooo happy for you and Jody! Where are you moving in the bay area? And what company is he working for? Luke is out interviewing in Walnut Creek, SF, Emeryville ect. right now and I hope to be there before Savannah comes!!!! We can PLAY!!!!!!!

The White Way said...

You look so cute!! Your color looks really good. I can't believe how fast you have grown! I just saw you 3 weeks ago and you barley showed. Don't get me wrong you are so cute pregnant. I miss being pregnant. Ammon is to cute! I'm glad your finally feeling better That is a horrible bug.

Jen said...

I am so glad you guys are feeling better now. I am definitely planning on coming out there after Rylee is born. If I had a baby right now I would seriously hold it all day because I can...I didn't won't to stop holding my friends baby last night. Babies are so yummy!
I am glad you and Jody are having some time together before his schedule gets crazy! You look so adorable in that pic.I miss you guys!

Alex and Mitch said...

You are alive! I missed your blogging! Your hair looks really cute, its getting really long! I love that last picture of Ammon, it is seriously the cutest picture...looks so proud with his Book Of Mormon. I heard my man is in Vacaville now. Maybe we will have to go visit Aunt Rona and go to the ward he is in..haha.jk.
So I have that bug now..it is so annoying. Hopefully it gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Love all the pictures of the kids. Sure do miss all of you.
I think Jen should just go right on and have a baby of her very own don't you? Ha! Ha!
We are so excited about Jody's job, even if it is across the United States from us. It will be fun to visit. G.Cindy

Jami said...

yea for Kelly! I've been waiting for pictures. Your little belly looks so cute! I'm to the awkward looking huge stage! Your hair looks cute, too and I love seeing Granny & Chuckie. Can't wait til you move!

Kalie said...

I love that picture of you and your hair looks so cute! Ammon is a doll in the last picture what a good little boy. Miss you guys

Kasey said...

I love all those pictures. Seriously, you guys are the cutest little family! The one of Jody and Ammon is definitely frameworthy. Love it!
Nice to see baby Rylee is growing...I wore that sweater every Sunday to church when I was pregnant with Sienna.
Ammon is so cute. Seriously. Love him!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Kelly!!!

Christi

Pam said...

Loved all the pictures! I loved seeing how big Ammon's cousins from Georgia are getting and finally seein Bailey (what a cutie)! You look gorgeous in your pregnant picture! Ammon and his scriptures are so cute-he always shows them to me at church. We are going to die not getting to see you guys almost every day.

Stephanie said...

You look great Kelly! So where exactly are you guys moving? Congrats again for the new job!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.