A few weeks ago Ammon said this while we were taking the sacrament in church:
The bread had just been passed through our row and Ammon decided not to have any for the first time since he started taking the sacrament.
"Mom do you like bread?"
"Yes Ammon. I like bread."
"Well I like bread but only if it has butter on it."
When the water came through he was happy to take it.
Thanks for reminding me Sarah.
In other news. I had a fabulous birthday! I went out to lunch, got a pedicure, went shopping with Jody and the boys and then to dinner. When we picked up the boys from my friends house a bunch of our other friends were there to surprise me with cake and ice cream. I even had some presents to open!
And the gifts keep on coming. Today I received a package from Kasey with these cute, pink candies slippers inside and a gift card for Pier One. Alex got the same slippers for Christmas and Kasey remembered me wearing them all the time. They are super comfy. Thanks Kas!
5 comments:
Your welcome, Sis! I'm glad you had a good birthday. Ammon's little comment is so funny.
That is so funny that he said that! And even more funny that he likes butter. My girls like everything plain, they won't even touch anything with butter on it. And Kasey really makes me want to be better about sending my siblings presents on their birthdays.
glad you had such a fun birthday! Now you can celebrate again when your mama gets home. Can't wait to see you guys after the move!
haha ours should be getting there any day. That little bikini is adorable!
Ammon is hilarious! I loved talking to him for so long the other night. Sounds like you had such a fun birthday!
Post a Comment