Thursday, February 15, 2007

Busy!

Sorry for slacking people. I do have pictures, vidoeo and events to post about but I don't have time! We got home late Monday night from San Francisco and I took Tuesday off from cleaning, unpacking, blogging, etc. because I was exhausted! Since Tuesday I have been on the go nonstop. I am working from 8-5:30 today and tomorrow. My dad's secretary is out of town and I am filling in for her as much as I can for some extra cash.

Meanwhile... Jody got a call back yesterday from AstraZeneca and the manager told him that he is being considered for the job but that he needs to submit a 30-60-90 day plan of what he would do once he got the job. Luckily my mom is off work this week and is helping out with the kids. Remember we are leaving for Georgia Saturday so Jody will submit his plan before we leave and then we will find out next week. I have cleaning, packing, haircutting, and errands to run but have no time! It will be nice to finally get to Georgia and take a breath.

I will post pictures of the belly before I leave. I am officially in maternity clothes now. Not so much fun. Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!

5 comments:

Sarie said...

Happy V day to you too! I hate weeks like that! Good luck. Georgia will be a great break.

Alex and Mitch said...

after a busy week it feels soo nice to have it all over with! have fun in Georgia. hope everything works out well for Jody.

Lindsey said...

Ahh! I am so happy for you guys. I hope everything goes well with preparing the plan and everything! You will have fun in Georgia and seeing Grandma - she is so excited!

Heidi said...

Good luck with the job for your hubbby.

Did you not end up taking that other afternoon job??

Kelly said...

Heidi-
I did take the afternoon job at the Podiatrist's office but also worked in the mornings this week for my dad. It's nice to feel like I am helping out a little.