We have had beautiful weather the last few days. I think if I woke up to sunshine and blue skies every morning I would have energy to get more done. I love the way good weather uplifts and motivates me. I need to move to Hawaii or something.
I know what ya mean. It has been freezing here but today it is already 64 degrees and beautiful! I am definitely more productive when I am warmer! P.S. Boys=ADORABLE
Geez, you should move to Vacaville! Today is the first overcast day in weeks and I can't say I mind too much. But it means I actually have to stay inside and do all the things I haven't been wanting to do!
That is so cute what ammon said about me! Seriously, it made me feel so good and special. I miss the boys so much and cant wait to see them. They look so cute in the pics. I LOVE the second picture of Cohen.
Love the pictures and love it even more that Ammon still wears his cape I made him! My kids NEVER wear theirs. It makes me feel good that the day spent making those wasn't a complete wash.
Be glad you aren't having my weather. It's horrible. I HATE neg. degree weather.
Kasey, I was at your moms house for about 8 days and Ammon had the superman cape on everyday and acts out Clark Kent and then takes his shirt off to become Superman. It is so cute. I miss that cute kid. Aunt Julie
7 comments:
I know what ya mean. It has been freezing here but today it is already 64 degrees and beautiful! I am definitely more productive when I am warmer!
P.S. Boys=ADORABLE
Love the pictures. Alexis was sitting by me when I pulled up your blog and said " Mom look its my boyfriend" I thought it was hilarious!!!
Geez, you should move to Vacaville! Today is the first overcast day in weeks and I can't say I mind too much. But it means I actually have to stay inside and do all the things I haven't been wanting to do!
Love the pictures. Ammon has had that cape on 24/7 lately!! Cohen looks and is adorable. I love how he is more aware of me lately!
That is so cute what ammon said about me! Seriously, it made me feel so good and special. I miss the boys so much and cant wait to see them. They look so cute in the pics. I LOVE the second picture of Cohen.
Love the pictures and love it even more that Ammon still wears his cape I made him! My kids NEVER wear theirs. It makes me feel good that the day spent making those wasn't a complete wash.
Be glad you aren't having my weather. It's horrible. I HATE neg. degree weather.
Kasey, I was at your moms house for about 8 days and Ammon had the superman cape on everyday and acts out Clark Kent and then takes his shirt off to become Superman. It is so cute. I miss that cute kid. Aunt Julie
Post a Comment