Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ammon

Ammon talking like Uncle Alan. Make sure to check the blog post below.

10 comments:

Kasey said...

Ammon is so cute. I just love this video thing! Now you need to show Cohen walking.

Alex and Mitch said...

soooo cute!!! seriously, I just want to hug him!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Watching him I can really see a lot of you in him! I wish you lived closer or it was easier to come for a visit. Drew and Ammon would have a blast together. -Heather

Jen said...

Ditto what Kasey said...I would love to see some video of Cohen, too. Video is awesome because when they get older you forget what their little voices sounded like and it is so sweet to hear it be reminded.

Pam said...

Love that boy! Love his expression when he gets up from the table and runs off. He is histerical1

Kalie said...

Madison can't wait to see Ammo in Nov. After they talked the other night she wants to have Ammon over to our house again. I love the video sharing!

Heidi said...

O man I was dying of laughter at the uncle Alan imitation!! classic, i want so see more

Julie said...

Okay, from here on out, you must only blog videos! That was the best. Show us more and get Cohen in there too!!!

Sarie said...

I just realized that I didn't comment on your video. I love it!!! I read your blog and sometimes I totally forget to comment, but I love the video!!

Anonymous said...

My comment was the first one, but somehow it disappeared. Anyway, lovin' the video and I showed Alan who had a good laugh too!