


We finally cut into our pumpkin tonight for Family Home Evening. The smell of fresh pumpkin guts bring back so many wonderful memories I had as a kid. Carving pumpkins as a family was one of my favorite traditions. I love how smells can take you back in time.Ammon enjoyed the pumpkin carving but the one who really gets into it is Jody. He decided that when the kids get old enough to carve their own pumpkins we will still have to get one for him. I'm just glad I don't have to do it.

Last weekend Ammon went to a cowboy themed party. He got to ride a real pony. I had to post a picture from it. To hear a funny story go to my mom's blog.

5 comments:
Great pumpkin-way to go Jody! isn't it great to have 3 little boys in the house? It never changes!
It sounds like Jody had a blast carving pumkins. We are doing our second carving this weekend, and I am using a power drill!!!
I LOVE the picture of Ammon on the horse. And the pumpkin carving looks so fun! Sadly, I think this will be our first year carving pumpkins. I think since I've been married! Yikes!! Good job on the pumpkin, Jody!
Wow...I am impressed by Jody's pumpkin! Ammon on that horse is cracking me up.
That Ammon is going to be a heart breaker.
Post a Comment