




We went to a ward party Saturday night. Jody was Clark Kent, I was Lois Lane, and Ammon was Superman. Poor Cohen didn't fit in with the rest of the fam in his chicken outfit. The kids had a great time running around in the gym. I lost track of Cohen for a minute and found him all alone sitting against the partition in the gym. He was happy and content because he had found some candy on the ground and had chocolate dribbling down his chin. Ammon loves the girls in are ward. He was running around with them all night long.
11 comments:
you and your hubby make a great Lois and Clark!! Ammon's wig is classic! good stuff.
Cute!! I remember one year Kenny and I were Raggedy Ann and Andy...complete with the striped socks and yarn wigs...we were hot.
Ok, that picture of him posing by himself with his hands on his hips. HILARIOUS. I love Halloween for that one reason: I can dress up my girls.
Great Costumes! I love Ammon's wig! I got a good laugh out of that picture. Poor Cohen. He didn't look like he was enjoying his chicken outfit.
love the costumes! You guys are such a cute family. Miss ya!
That picture of Ammon is too cute. He should be a movie star..You look adorable as well. Cohen looks how Carly did on halloween. Have a great week.
Great costumes. I love Ammon's wig that is a great touch. Does that mean that Cohen will not be dressing up all the time like Ammon? Too early to tell......
Your costumes are so cute, Kell! Those boys of yours crack me up!
LOVE the costumes! Especially Ammon's hair. It cracks me up. That is the cutest costume ever. I love how you and Jody got into the festivities...poor little Cohen!
Love the costumes! Someone in my ward was the same thing, but they didn't have a cute little Superman!
kel- very impressed by yours and jody's costume! what does your name tag say and where did you get the outfit. Ammon looks awesome. love the wig. Cohen looks like he was an emotional rollercoaster that night..one minute having a blast with his candy the next upset. lol. about the pic. on my blog...sure you can show it to the elder. Yeah I am growing my hair out. When it gets a little longer I want to put some more layers in it...I'd also like to get a wave in my hair sometime.
Post a Comment