Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Slightly Obsessed









Just wanted to share a piece of him with you. That's all. I just love this little guy so very much.

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

he is SO cute! i always think he looks like ammon, but the top pic confused me now, because he looks like cohen there! love you!!

Alex and Mitch said...

He does look like Cohen in that first pic...but still looks like Ammon too. Those pics are soooo soooo cute!!! His eyes are so blue! I want to see this little guy!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. Love ya! Cindy

Celeste said...

He is so cute!

Kasey said...

Oh he is so cute! I love, love those pictures. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh. I would too!

Pam said...

He is so dang cute-I love looking at him and those blue eyes!

The Hathaways said...

He's so stinkin cute!

Jami said...

ME TOO! I'm having withdrawals, Kelly! And your adorable pictures are not helping! Oh my he is precious...

Lani said...

oh, he is sweet. why wouldn't you be obsessed? He is adorable! love the pictures!

Jessica, Tavis & Davin Cain said...

he is adorable! just like all your little ones!! good work mama ;)