

Like always, we had a wonderful time with Cindy and Larry. These kids LOVE their grandparents. Cohen especially took a liking to his Grandmom this trip. He loved sitting on her lap or cuddling up to her and keeping her room. Rylee goes nuts over Grandad. She loves to tease and play with him. Larry is just like one of the kids when he is playing with them.
We went to dinner a couple of nights, bbq'd, walked to the park, watched Ammon play baseball, ran errands and just spent good quality time together. I miss not having someone in the car with me to chat with. It's so nice to have company. Just wish I'd taken more pictures!
2 comments:
How fun! Once again, I am so jealous of your outside pics and I'm loving the one of Jody and Tate. Soooo cute!
Love how Cohen is snuggling with Cindy! You have great inlaws!
Post a Comment