Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter








Not many grandma's will chase and tickle their grandkids!



Cohen's Mad Hatter Tea Party!




Easter's been over for a while but I'm so behind on blogging. Each of our kids must have had three Easter egg hunts. One at school, one at our friends home and one inside our house on Easter. We were the backup plan for my parents Easter plans and thanks to rain they came to spend it with us! I always love it when they come because I get to spend girl time with my mom and the kids get to have one of their favorite playmates, Grandpa, for the weekend. We made the usual ham dinner and my parents hid eggs for the kids on Sunday. We gave Rylee a head start but she didn't need it. Everytime she found an egg she would get very excited. Once the hunt was over I put the eggs out again and she was just excited.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

My poor kids didn't even have one easter egg hunt! Well, unless you count the one Kaden did for the girls.
How fun to have Mom and Dad there- Lucky you! Love all the pics.