Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trouble


I feel like I need to say a little bit about Rylee. Maybe just so I don't forget her and how funny/crazy she is. First of all she still sleeps in her crib. Yes she can get in and out very easily but when we put her to bed at nap time or bedtime she goes to sleep very willingly. But before she goes to sleep she always has to give everyone a kiss. Then she has every "baby" she owns plus blankets (we have to hide them from her) in her crib with her. Sometimes she wakes up early so Jody has taken the initiative to put a child lock inside her door. (We've since had to duct tape them all because she has figured out how to rip them all of the doors.) So when she does get up in the mornings we first will hear light knocking on the door and then a soft call for daddy. Once he goes in her room we usually find her naked and saying, "Daddy I pooped." But really she just peed a lot in her diaper during the night. Then it's breakfast and a bath. Yes she takes a bath in the morning because she loves to drink her milk out of her cereal bowl and then it gets in her hair. Speaking of her hair.... everyday I fix her hair and everyday she pulls it out. Seriously she looks so cute when it's fixed and then she just rips it out and looks like a little rag muffin.

Throughout the day I'm saying:

Rylee
get out of the fridge. Get off the counter! Leave the baby alone he's sleeping. Put your clothes back on. Get back inside it's raining. Get out of the bathroom! Unlock the bathroom door so that I can help you get out! Give me those markers, you aren't suppose to have markers because you write on walls, carpets and couches (not to mention your clothes and body)!

Seriously the list could go on and on. I know that years from now Rylee's stories will keep us rolling but right now I just feel like I'm always mean and always yelling at her! I mean she is two. Two year olds are suppose to get into trouble and get into things but I'm telling you've never met one like her!

But she is very loving and very sweet. She says, "I love you mommy" all the time. Wants to snuggle and cuddle with us and loves her brothers. She just gets bored VERY quickly. As of late she has started calling me Mimi. Who knows something between momma and mommy I guess. It's kind of funny.

Ammon has ALWAYS been our dress up/make believe boy. In the picture above he was trying to be Wolverine from X-Men and the one below he is a yellow tiger. I've never seen a kid with more of an imagination than Ammon. He can entertain himself for hours with a box, tape and scissors.


Some other random things:

Jody and I saw Couples Retreat last weekend. It could have been really good and was hilarious at times but seriously pretty raunchy and disgusting a lot of the time. I was disappointed.

I am going to San Diego tomorrow!!! Just me and Tate. We are meeting my parents and sister Alex there to go to the BYU football game (my brother in law is the kicker). I am anxious to get away and spend time with my family.

Tate is still a wonderful baby. Last night he only woke up once. Slept from 10-3 nursed and then didn't get up again until almost 8 this morning! I can already see and feel him growing and it makes me so sad. I just want to freeze him right now. When I nurse him I can already feel him getting stronger and sturdier. So sad.

I'm debating to unleash a crazy story about my middle two kids. I just don't want anyone to call CPS on me! Okay stay tuned, now I've got to tell you.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Uh, yeah. I need to hear this story! Call me tomorrow.

Poor Rylee. She is a crack-up! Hope she outgrows her drive-you-crazy ways soon though!

Where did Ammon get the cool facepaint from? Did he do it himself? He looks awesome. I love his dressing up and pretend.

Lindsey said...

I am intrigued by this story and your two middle ones! but scared a little too!

Alex and Mitch said...

Cant wait to see you and Tate TODAY!!!! Whoohoo! Rylee cracks me up....love the pics of her. SO curious about this story!! I am calling you cus I cant wait!

Jami said...

have fun! can't wait to hear the story now!

Jenni said...

I feel the same way about my Cade (3.5 yrs old but boys are slow). He tests me daily but I need to focus on his good attributes!