The boys did such a good job in their primary program this year. I was so proud of both them. The primary program is my favorite Sacrament meeting of the year. I love hearing all of the primary songs I grew up singing and seeing Ammon sing each one of them from memory makes me tear up. He had two different parts this year and got up to the microphone and said both of them perfectly! When Cohen got up with his class he looked at me and blew me a kiss. The congregation loved it. Then after he said his part he gave me a thumbs up! These sweet boys are growing up too quickly.
6 comments:
they look sooooo cute! love those two boys. so smart lookin' in their church outfits.
They are so cute. I love the first picture. They truly are sweet boys, you guys have done a good job.
What sweet boys they are! I love all your stories. I am glad you and Rylee are surviving. I know what it is like with a wild crazy girl! Oh the stories I could tell....:)
Love those little guys!!! I wish I could have seen their primary program! so cute!
Ha! Love the thumbs up Cohen gave you! Our primary program is in two weeks. I missed it last year because we were in Hawaii so I'm definitely looking forward to it this year. Those boys are so cute!!!
Great pics-I am NOT missing that program next year. I will mark it on my new calendar!!
Post a Comment