
My trip to San Diego started off very bad. I was suppose to leave Thursday afternoon to fly down there with Tate but I woke up Wednesday night throwing up. Being sick all night coupled with nursing a newborn is horrible. So I switched my flight to Friday and stayed in bed all day with Tate. Meanwhile Jody who decided to take the other three and drive to San Diego left. It was nice to have a quiet house and when I woke up Friday I didn't feel that much better. But once I got going I started feeling better and better as the day went on.

The whole reason (excuse) we went to San Diego was to watch Mitch, Alex's husband play football. The game was hot but once it cooled down it was much more enjoyable. Mitch kicked a 44 yard field goal.

Alex was an amazing help with Tate. She has always loved my kids but she was different this time. She was all over him and wanted to hold him the whole time. It was pretty cute and I really appreciated her affection towards him.

My Grandpa and Uncle's Scott and Wayne came for the weekend as well. It was great to see so much family in one short weekend.

Every once in a while Tate finds his thumb. It's pretty cute.
Jody brought the kids down to San Diego but told me it was still going to be my weekend and he was not expecting me to help with the kids. He did a great job. He took them to the San Diego Zoo and then met us at the beach on Saturday. I'm glad that my kids were able to go to the beach. They loved playing in the sand and water and being able to run freely. It was a beautiful weekend.

Mommy Alex

Jody packing the kids up to leave.
10 comments:
Thanks a lot sis! Now I am even MORE jealous of your fun trip. Cutest pictures ever. Rylee looks like she's in heaven on the beach. And you all look so good.
Love seeing new pics of Tate. He is so adorable! No wonder Alex couldn't let him out of her sight!
looks like fun. Sorry it started off with you being sick! "You guys all look adorable as always. Can't wait to come and meet Tate! We need to pick a weekend! Love ya babycakes..
that first pic is like it was taken by a professional! i wonder who took that?
So many great pics! I don't even know where to start commenting, because I love them all and am super envious of your trip. Can someone move to SD so I have a reason to visit there?!
Alex looks sooo cute and I love the one with her and tate at the game, and her and rylee. she is going to be one cute mommy!
So nice of Jody to bring that boy in his YM. that is way cute.
fun times. love ya sis!
What a great weekend! I love SD! Drew almost made the drive just to see that game... nice job Mitch. You look so great and so happy!
Pictures galore! I loved them. What a great weekend, and to be able to go with only one child must have been a dream:)
You have a super husband and a super family. So blessed. Good job!
Kelly,
We totally should have hooked up at the game..... We were there...I would have loved to see you...Dang next time we will plan better. Your little guy is so cute...I just love the little chubby cheeks....
You have such a beautiful family Kelly! All these pics are priceless, and I have never seen a bad photo taken at the beach! What a fun, wonderful time for you in SD!
aw, so much fun. everyone looks so cute. Keal wants to go to the beach with you! I love SD so much, wouldn't even hate to end up there...love la jolla beaches!
Post a Comment