

So far pretty good. We are doing pretty good. A little tired, but not too bad. Jody has been an amazing help since my mom left. Seriously I think he could take care of all four of them by himself. It's crazy how far we've come. When we had Ammon as a newborn we were both a wreck. Exhausted and feeling like having a baby was so hard. Now with four we are doing better than we did with one! Jody took all four kids to Ammon's soccer game last week. I thought he was only taking the older three but when I came downstairs Tate was gone too! He's watched the kids a number of times in the evening while I've gone out to run errands. He's let me go sleep in a different bed while he took care of Tate a few nights, he helps feed the kids, put them to bed, cleans the house and he's given up some time at the gym or mountain biking to be home more often. All of this effort on his part has made me so grateful to have married such a wonderful man! I learned that having 4 kids is so much easier when it's a team effort.
Tate is proving to be a very good baby. He wakes up twice at night and sleeps a lot during the day. Rylee is more and more interested in him. She loves to give him kisses and hugs and now asks to hold him. She is still trying my patience.
Ammon has been playing soccer and is getting more aggressive with each game. He is really enjoying it. Cohen loves preschool and the days he doesn't go he and Rylee run around and play together.
I love fall. I love this time of year. I think I say that every year. But it's true. It is such a fun time and I love the cool breeze in the air and being able to cook and bundle up again. October is a wonderful month!
8 comments:
What a cutie!
Can't wait to get my hands on him. It's really going to be hard to wait till Dec.26th. G.Mom Cindy
Tate is soooo cute! Can't wait to see him again. Tell Jody he rocks!! I am so glad you married someone who helps you out so much. Way to go Jody! Cracks me up that Rylee asks to hold Tate.
Jody is awesome! It makes all the difference in the world to have help from the husband! Tyler helps alot too.
Tate is too cute.
good job jody! that really does make all the difference. i love that he took them all to the soccer game and what a great surprise for you! keep it up jody. it will pay off! :)
love the pics of tate too! he looks like you in the top one. i totally see some kelly.
What a great husband you have! That is so great to have him help out so much. Tate is such a cute little guy... loving his little bit of hair!
He is SO CUTE! I can't wait to squeeze this little guy. Hopefully soon. I have to say that I am so impressed with Jody's skills. Way to go Jody! Matt really seemed to loosen up a lot with our fourth too. Yay!
Tate is really cute, and I love that name. Glad you guys are doing so well, and it is reassuring to know that it seems more do-able even with 4 kids (you guys are amazing though). I had two kids screaming at the same time today (first time)and I wondered how this was all going to work out. :)
Your picture are so great and I love reading about how great your husband is. I know I say this every time but you guys are awesome.
Post a Comment