
Drama Queen. Nough said.

Sweetest baby ever. Though I think I said the same thing about Rylee...

But she does have her moments and she is hilarious. When Ammon and Cohen are mad at each other they often call each other a baby. For some reason this particulary bugs Ammon. So the last few days when I've gotten after Rylee for something she looks at me and calls me a baby!


And she does love her baby brother. If her and I make it through this year it will be a miracle, seriously a MIRACLE!
9 comments:
i love that top pic of her! I can't believe how big she is getting and such a girl and not a baby anymore....i think i will be surprised when i see her at thanksgiving! she's a beautiful girl and such a mix of you and jodith ann!
She is beautiful, and looking so much older all the time:)
He is already starting to look more like a baby...as opposed to a newborn. As much as Rylee is a handful at times... you would never know it from your photos... she is cuter than words!
Cant wait to see you and the little guys in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe she calls you a baby. Too funny. She is getting way too big by the way. Adorable. And love the new pics of Tate. ALMOST as good as seeing him in person.
She IS adorable and Tate is a lovebug. Can't wait till next weekend. I am cracking up at her calling you a baby-kind of like when she says, "you mean!" Love it! Oh those sassy girls you girls all have....
Rylee is nuts but so incredibly beautiful!! I love your kids!
Sarah Smylie
Kelly, I just had to check in and I'm dying at the Rylee stories. What a sassy little character you have there! I know someday you'll laugh at them, but I just love your last line.
She is seriously so so cute too.
And Tate?! Going 10-3 already? Wow.
Rylee looks like a little Zoolander model in that top picture. She has so much character, even in her pictures. Gorgeous. She will be a strong one (typical Iorg woman).
Post a Comment