That's what this little sweetheart kept saying today. He woke up this morning jumped in bed with us and said over and over, "I'm six today, I'm six today!" Last night he made a cute little birthday chart and hung it on the fridge. He's got 1-6 written down with a check next to them and then twenty or so extra lines to check and fill in for his next birthdays.The day was not over. We took the kids to Scandia Family Fun Center for go-cart rides, batting cages, bumper boat rides (hilarious because Ammon couldn't figure out how to drive it at first and got soaked, then he soaked me), and games in the arcade. Then we came home and I dropped the boys off at the park and took Rylee home to put her in bed. They came home and I made snow cones and now we are finally putting them to bed at ten o'clock! It's been a great day. I love celebrating birthdays, especially when the person is so excited about every moment!
8 comments:
That wasn't even his party!? You are the best Mom ever!
Wow, that sounds like a really fun day!I love the last picture of the mustache, his is flaring his nostrils. So cute:)
Happy Birthday Ammo! I just LOVE that kid...even though that mustache kinda creeps me out! Glad you had such a fun day and that he appreciated it so much. He is the cutest!
he is a lucky boy, what a fun birthday. I am so glad he had such a great day. wish i could be there!
you are so such a good litlte mom. That sounds like the best birthday ever.
wow! what a fun day!! Love his sombrero and mustache! What should i get him for his bday?
He is a lucky boy-he has great fun parents and grandparents who love him to pieces. We are all lucky too,to have him in our lives. Glad he had so much fun!
happy birthday, Ammon! SIX?????? That's all I have to say...
Post a Comment