
Cohen finished his first year of preschool too! He went to a program through our town called Children's Circle. There were 12 kids and two teachers. It was a perfect fit for him. He loved going everyday and when he didn't have school he was disappointed. His favorite friends were Lacey, Chase, Dominic, Jacob, William and Emilio. Before starting preschool I was super stressed about him being potty trained but once he got in he did great and was fully trained within a week.
On his last day they had a pirate party (the kids chose). They had a pinata, pirate hats, a pirate cake and they even brought a present to exchange with the class. I could barely get Cohen to take a picture with his teachers Anna and Cindy. He told me later he was too shy. But really Cohen is NOT shy! He is such a funny little boy. He is always talking, or singing and can play really well by himself (and with others). He loves to put things together like trains and Lego's. He is always telling me what he wants for his birthday and he is a mommy's boy. He tells me he loves me and give me huge hugs and kisses all the time. He is a big huge sweetheart!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh I want to kiss that little face! How cute is Cohen? And Ammon is a little stud getting dressed up for girls at 6? What? Such a little man already! We should do something soon!
Oh my gosh he is soooo cute! I miss him sooo much! REally! I feel like I haven't seen him in sooo long and want to give him a big hug and kiss!
What a little cutie. He looks just like Jody (very cute). You guys are just a little magazine cover family.
Hi Kelly!
It's your old neighbor from King Henry days. I saw the link to your blog on Melissa's (hope that's okay). Just wanted to say hi. You have the most adorable family! And best of all, you all look so happy. Stop by our blog anytime!
Love, Katie (Mele) Allen
(from apt #107)
Love that little talker so much! He is a continual crack up to me and such a lovebug too.
Congrats on the pregnancy! The boys are getting so big! I bet Riley is too. We just finished ptooy training Jared, so two down and one to go. Have a great day!
Um, your photos are AMAZING. You should be a professional photographer. In fact, i was searching for you blog and pulled up a professional photogapher--kelly edmondson photogoraphy and thought it was you, but looking at your blog, it should be you. Anyway, my heart sunk when I saw you guys at the golden gate. We miss it there and we miss you guys.
Happy Pregnancy.
Love,
katei
Post a Comment