Thursday, June 25, 2009

Disneyland?

27 weeks. Feeling bigger, earlier this time around.







Notice the space between his bangs? Yep he cut his hair!
My lighting was off in this pic. Realized afterwards but kind of like it.







My parents say that when the kids come to their house it's like Disneyland to them. It's Humboldt County! Definitely no comparison to Disney. But they are right. My boys love going to their house. They get to roam outside, catch tadpoles and gophers, get spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa, ride their bikes, go in Mick's/Pa's hot tub, play basketball, roast marsh mellows, play with cousins, swim at Baywood, weed the garden and run around with some of their best friends. What more could a kid want.

11 comments:

Aubree said...

That is really cute. My kids love to go to Grandmas too! And Trust me Redding is no more exciting than Humboldt! Well maybe a little....

You look great. You stay so skinny. So jealous.

Chris's little girl is such a doll. Def. an Iorg girl! :)

Jenni said...

That is it. I am taking a photography class. I am so jealous of your pictures and now that my sister-in-law photographer lives 3 states away.... I need to be a big girl and do it myself as awesome as you do! I love the over exposed photo. It wouldn't be the same without that effect. I love seeing your parents, brings back such good memories.

Lindsey said...

you look so cute. i love your little belly. and i love ALL the pics and think the lighting is cool in that one pic too.

Alex and Mitch said...

Love the pics!! you look so cute! I cant wait to see you next week!!! yeah sounds like the kids have the trip of a lifetime and mom and dads!

Celeste said...

Awesome pictures! Humboldt has that effect on little ones.

The White Way said...

Your pictures are amazing! You will have to teach me some of your tricks! We always love to see you guys.

Pam said...

Love having you guys here at Disneyland! Next time I will be more fun and not so dang tired!!

Christi said...

You are so adorable pregnant!!! No wonder Jody likes keeping you that way :) Ha Ha
Hopefully I will be in that way agian soon too.

Jami said...

Oh my gosh, you look cute. I love your little belly. Maybe when we get ready to take Keal to Disneyland we can just go stay with your parents. Sounds a lot cheaper!

Kasey said...

CUTE pics! You look awesome, I can't believe Cohen cut his hair, love the pics of the kids in the garden and I like that picture of Ammon and Madison too. Oh, and I wish we could have been there with you all!

Lani said...

adorable pictures! I can't believe their garden... I want one!!