I love this girl.
Holy cow... she is a mover! Wow- that happened quick! Where does the time go? I love her!
That is crazy!!! Is this the same child????? Love, love, love her!!
what a cutie! paper does it every time, I can't believe she is crawling and look at all her dark hair! cute!
That is so cute! I can't believe she's already crawling. Her brothers better look out...here she comes!
Her hair is coming is so much!! She is so cute!! Connor is still not crawling, I think his belly is too big to get off of the ground!
She is so cute! And it was fun to hear your voice, too!
I love that girl too! And I can't believe she is crawling already. Come visit me, PLEASE!
Congrats Rylee!! She is so pretty. I love her profile picture.
I can't believe our babies are crawling! She is so cute.
so dang cute! I love Cohen in that video :)
so so so so cute!!! and can i just say that i love hearing Cohen in the background calling you Momma.haha...i love it!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Holy cow... she is a mover! Wow- that happened quick! Where does the time go? I love her!
That is crazy!!! Is this the same child????? Love, love, love her!!
what a cutie! paper does it every time, I can't believe she is crawling and look at all her dark hair! cute!
That is so cute! I can't believe she's already crawling. Her brothers better look out...here she comes!
Her hair is coming is so much!! She is so cute!! Connor is still not crawling, I think his belly is too big to get off of the ground!
She is so cute! And it was fun to hear your voice, too!
I love that girl too! And I can't believe she is crawling already. Come visit me, PLEASE!
Congrats Rylee!! She is so pretty. I love her profile picture.
I can't believe our babies are crawling! She is so cute.
so dang cute! I love Cohen in that video :)
so so so so cute!!! and can i just say that i love hearing Cohen in the background calling you Momma.haha...i love it!
Post a Comment