Sunday, February 17, 2008

fun
















The picture says it all!



What a great weekend! Jody's parents are here and we are having a fabulous time! It is going by too quickly. We went to a fair in Cloverdale Saturday morning. We got there before it got busy, took the kids on all the rides and got out just as the crowds were coming. Ammon's definition of a fair is a place where kids have fun.

Cindy and I ran girly errands last night (JoAnne's and Target) while the boys hit up Best Buy and Sports Authority. I love having someone to go places with. I wish they were staying longer!

10 comments:

Kasey said...

How fun! We went on that big slide at our fair a while ago and I thought it was so fun! A little white trash, but hey what are fairs for?
Glad you are having such a good time. Wish I was there with you.

Debbi said...

How fun! Your pictures look so great and I am so jealous of your great weather!

Sarie said...

Looks like so much fun. I love all the pictures. The boys look so big and I love Rylee's hat!!

Janelle said...

Rylee is getting so big. She looks so cute in that hat!!

Celeste said...

It looks like you are having a lot of fun.. I love the necklace Jody got you for V day...what a sweet idea.

Alisa Frei said...

I love keeping up with your family and seeing pictures of those darling kiddos!

Pam said...

I miss all of you.....

Heidi said...

I love those slides they have at fairs! And Rylee is really growing, so fun.

Lindsey said...

Fun! Glad you guys are having a great time. Rylee looks absolutely adorable as do the boys!

Aubree said...

Sounds like a fun time! I love having company!