Nothing too exciting but thought a post was long overdue even without photos.
1. Ammon started preschool yesterday. When my mom asked what he learned he said "I learned the sand box, snack, painting and where the bathroom is." Let's hope he learns something a little more academic this year.
2. We spent the weekend at the lake and enjoyed being in the sun with friends and family. I especially enjoyed being able to swim and wakeboard this time.
3. Cohen is quite the copycat. The other day he dropped something and said, "oh geez, crap!"
4. I sent my laptop to my brother in law Matt today. Let's hope he can get it up and running again. If anyone can it will be Matt and he comes at such a great price, free!
5. I took my first quilting class last night. I was really nervous, considering I have never really used a sewing machine. Thank goodness the teacher was very nice and patient. I used all Amy Butler fabric and think it's going to be beautiful.
6. Rylee is still my dream baby. I seriously can't say enough about her. She just hangs out all the time. Tonight she sat in her car seat and watched me make dinner without making a peep. I assumed she was asleep. She is spoiling me.
7. Jody let me out by myself tonight for a few hours. It felt weird walking through the mall without a stroller but I'm not complaining. I went shopping for a dress to where to his high school reunion. I didn't find one.
8. I finished Eclipse. I loved it and love this series. I can't wait for number four.
9. My mom is coming next week and I can't wait to have someone to hang out with! We head to Georgia next Friday to see Jody's family. It should interesting flying with three kids.
10. That's about it. I got my old computer out and need to hook the internet up to it and then I will be back in the blogging world. It's been weird not having the internet all day long. I didn't realize how much time I wasted on it.
11 comments:
Good to hear you're still alive! And Amen for wasting time on the internet. It's a love-hate relationship.
love hearing the update. pics or no pics, you've gotta keep the posts coming, sister! Glad you had some quiet alone time, but it's too bad you didn't find something! It's kind of therapeutic just trying things on without a stroller though...sometimes, anyway.
Hey Kelly! Feels like ages since I commented here! So happy you are doing great! Rylee sounds like the perfect candidate for baby cloning. I'd be in line, for sure.
Hope your computer gets back with everything properly restored. I know too well what it's like to be "naked" without all the old comfortable computer stuff.
Take Care,
Kristen
good update...Ammon and Cohen are hilarious! i'm so glad Rylee is still the dream baby!!
good luck dress shopping!!
Great update! Glad Ammon loves preschool, and that Rylee is still such a great baby. I love what Cohen said. Sounds just like you!
Can't wait to see the dresses you found the other day for the reunion, and to see you in a couple weeks! Yay!
I love what Cohen said! I bet you loved shopping solo! Good luck on the dress hunt!
yesterday brooklyn said "damnit Ellie!" I guess I have a copycat too :) I used Amy Butler fabric too, I love it! I flew to Cali with all 3.. by myself! It's a little crazy but if she's good, it will be a breeze. Ok, so this series is like a cult following! I just got Twilight today so we'll see... good luck with your computer. In honor of you, I am backing up all my files today. Scary!
Glad you are doing ok, I miss reading your posts, your family is so cute. At least Cohen got the word right - Gage says "Oh Crack"
I keep forgetting to ask you...Are you watching Big Brother this year???
Kelly, you said there wasn't much going on but you seem busy to me! i love reading your blog and I'm glad you're back and hopefully soon you'll have a new computer as well. When my computer broke I went through withdrawls but also realized how much time I spent online!! Thanks for the great update!
good to hear from you! we do have to get together soon. This weekend we are just hanging out if you feel so inspired. :)
Post a Comment