Sunday, September 16, 2007

Georgia

Surprisingly the flight from San Francisco to Atlanta was wonderful and relaxing, even with three kids. Cohen slept for the first two hours and Ammon watched Surf's Up, which was conveniently playing on the airplane. The flight was two-thirds full so we were able to bring Rylee's car seat on the plane. She slept most of the flight and the rest of the time she smiled and cooed at me.

Sarah and her family will be so happy to hear that we got to see Gideon Medley today at Stake Conference! He looks as cute as ever! We are going to Jen's house on Thursday for dinner and will get to visit with him more then. To see a picture of us with him click here. You can also see how chunky Rylee is getting!

I have been so excited for one of my oldest friends Celeste and her husband Drew about a week ago they found out that they were chosen to adopt a little boy who was born last Thursday in Louisiana. They are there picking him up right now and I can't wait to see more pictures of him. I'm not sure if they have chosen a name yet but last I heard it was going to be Ty or Boston. Both super cute!

Tomorrow Cindy is treating me to a mani/pedicure and then we are going boating on Jody's brothers boat. The boys are loving playing with their cousins and when Rylee is awake (not very often) she is getting very spoiled. Especially by her Aunt Jen. The other night Ammon was asking me to tell him all about his cousins. I was telling him about Megan,who is Jen's daughter in sixth grade (I think) and he said, "Is she the one who speaks English?" Um, okay that was random!

6 comments:

Kalie said...

Looks like you guys are having a great trip...Rylee is getting big! I can't wait to see you guys again. If you are ever bored...haha - you should come up to Seattle. It would be so fun if you and your mom came with the kids. Leona mentioned you might get to see them - I'm jealous :)

Debbi said...

How fun - those pictures of Celeste are so cute, I am soo happy for them. I hope you have a fun trip!

Pam said...

Hope you enjoyed the mani/pedicure. Hope you have a fantatic time. When do you go to grandma's? We SHOULD go up to Seattle together sometime.

Kasey said...

I just got all teary eyed when I saw the pictures of Celeste and family. I'm SO happy for them!!
So glad the kids were good for you on the plane and I'm way jealous about your mani/pedi. I'd give anything to do that right now!

Alex and Mitch said...

Sounds like you are having fun!! that is awesome that celeste has baby!!! how exciting. thats so cool you saw gideon...small world.

Sarie said...

I am so jealous that you saw Gideon, you little jerk! :) Thanks for looking for him and getting a picture! You look so good, I don't know what you're talking about!
I have been getting those pictures of Celeste, too, and I can't wait to hear every detail of their story. Have a good rest of your trip!