After church on Sunday Ammon said, "Mom I have a problem."
ME: (thinking what possibly could be his problem) say, "What is your problem?"
Ammon: "Well at church today I was being really good and quiet and the teacher let me pass out the rice krispy treats and Max (his friend) got to pass out the napkins."
ME: Realizing he was done talking I said, "So what was the problem Ammon?"
Ammon: "That was my problem."
Okay sounds like a really big problem!
He's also been really concerned with death lately. Jody was talking about losing his hair the other day and Ammon got really scared and said, "I don't want you to die dad." We asked him why he thought daddy would die and he said because your losing your hair and getting old. We assured him he didn't need to worry about that anytime soon. My mom is here this week and he's already told her twice that she's a really good Grandma. When she asked him why he said, "you just are." What a sweetheart.
8 comments:
Ammon seems like the sweetest kid ever! You have such great kids! Oh! Whitney is having her baby tonight!!
That is so sweet! I bet mom is loving it.
Love the BIG problem. Ammon is hilarious.
I guess by now these sweet things from ammon should be normal but i cant get over it still. how cute!
I hope my kids are as darling as he is! I love to hear about his personality!
Ammon really sounds like such a fun kid to get to hang out with all the time!
Oh how I love that little boy! I can not wait to have him here!
He is so cute!
What a cutie! That's sad he is worried about death. Gage went through a phase where he said he wanted to go back to see Jesus. I couldn't get him to understand why he couldn't. Ammon is such a funny sweet boy!
Post a Comment