love those ninja moves! Cohen still looks so little in his pjs I can't believe you're about to have another little baby! You'll have so much fun. AND I just got the mail and was so happy to find your package! I love those little onesies...so so cute. thank you so much! Any day is right! I'm feelin it and can't wait to see you at the end of the month! love you Kell...have a fun trip!
For some reason I can't get the video to work, no doubt it is my sorry connection... but he looks so cute so I can imagine what the video must be like!
I hope you are having a great time here in AZ. The weather is bit unpredictable, but can't complain! The "sun" will so be out and stay longer than it's welcome. Have a great visit with your sister and have fun in NYC! (I'm so jealous!)
I wish Kyle would start talking. Ammon is hilarious. Kyle once did the num-chucks (sp??) with my garlic press and it was so funny. How are you feeling??
9 comments:
So cute. Ammon is such a ham and I just want to kiss all over little Cohen's face he is so cute!
I love your boys!!!
That Ammon is one serious actor! He cracks me up. They are both adorable! It is so cute to hear Cohen talk.
love those ninja moves! Cohen still looks so little in his pjs I can't believe you're about to have another little baby! You'll have so much fun. AND I just got the mail and was so happy to find your package! I love those little onesies...so so cute. thank you so much! Any day is right! I'm feelin it and can't wait to see you at the end of the month! love you Kell...have a fun trip!
Ammon is so fast with those numchucks-- (I have never in my life written or spelled that word).
Cohen is a little cutie. It will be so nice to have a house of your own!!
That last one was me... I never sign in as photos. Don't know why it did that.
Hey that is so cute I MISS AMMON AND COHEN
For some reason I can't get the video to work, no doubt it is my sorry connection... but he looks so cute so I can imagine what the video must be like!
I hope you are having a great time here in AZ. The weather is bit unpredictable, but can't complain! The "sun" will so be out and stay longer than it's welcome. Have a great visit with your sister and have fun in NYC! (I'm so jealous!)
I wish Kyle would start talking. Ammon is hilarious. Kyle once did the num-chucks (sp??) with my garlic press and it was so funny. How are you feeling??
Post a Comment