Wednesday, April 04, 2007

29 Weeks


Me at 29 weeks and feeling it. The other day a lady at the grocery store told me I looked like I was about to pop. Well that's good considering I have eleven more weeks left, a 3 and 1 year old, a move to get through and basically no husband. But I'm not complaining. These are all things I wanted: a baby (especially girl), to move, kids close in age and for Jody to get a job. I just have moments of losing it and tend to get emotional lately. I just want to be in the rental house, waiting for Rylee to come!
Last week I had a doctor's appointment and the midwife snuck me into the ultrasound tech to get 4-D pictures of the baby. I had to take pictures of the pictures so they aren't super clear but it made me more anxious to see her, in person. Like my other babies, Rylee is very active. I already have a tub full of baby clothes thanks to her grandmothers. Next week Tasha is throwing a shower for me so I am sure I will be adding to it!

Ammon being silly in his sombrero that Chris and Kalie brought him from Cancun.

P.S. I hope I am just not photogenic because I look hideous in these pictures (Alex we've had these conversations)! Oh and thank goodness for sisters. The maternity shirt is Lindsey's and pants are Kasey's. Thanks girls!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

I thought the shirt looked familiar! Glad I could be of help. You look so cute! I love your little prego belly. Okay, has that lady never seen a pregnant person when she is almost due? Because you DO NOT look like you're going to pop. You are tiny!

Have fun at your shower! I am jealous I won't be there, but I will see you soon! Love you.

Pam said...

Kelly looks absolutely beautiful these days so don't believe her words! I am SO excited to have a granddaughter that will actually live in driving distance!! I so am dreading you guys moving but am so grateful it is closer than everyone else. I will be burning the rubber between here and there a lot!!

seanandkadi said...

I don't know what you are talking about because you look as cute as ever to me. I am so excited for you. Congrats to Jody on his job. and I'm so happy you found such a great place to live.

Jami said...

what a stupid lady...you are miniature! I wonder what she'd have to say about my gigantic buddha belly that is four times the size of yours. And you look gorgeous. You will be in your house soon and I'm sure your mom will help you get everything ready. Can't wait to see her cute little face in person!

Debbi said...

I think you are soo tiny - and cute! I had someone lady at story time tell me that I had swollen ankles, but she had never seen my ankles before. People say the stupidest things sometimes when you are pregnant. You totally look great!

Sarie said...

You look gorgeous, as usual, and I love the picture of Ammon. I know things are stressful, we always have our wants and wishes, and when we finally get to that place, there are always new things to stress about! Good luck with everything and thanks for posting a pregnant picture, I love it!

Alisa Frei said...

Lindsey, I think you look SO cute! You don't even look like you're going to pop! Shame on that lady! But than again, this is coming from a girl who is in maternity jeans at 6 wks. No kidding. You look adorable.

Kasey said...

That lady must have been smoking some serious crack. Honestly. What a crazy! You too...you look super cute! Definitely not about to pop.
I can't believe you have only 10 weeks to go. Is that crazy to you? It is to me. It seems like you just told me you were pregnant!
Hmmm Linds, cute shirt! If you aren't pregnant next time I am, I for sure want to borrow it.

Jen said...

What? You are tiny!!! I wish there would have been cute maternity clothes when I was pregnant. The stuff we had back then was hideous. Although, leggings and over-sized shirts are making a come back. I just hope the hairdo's from the day stay back in the day!