



Happy fifth Anniversary Jody. I can't believe we have only been married that long, especially because we will have our third child in June. We met in August of 2001. Started dating in February of 2002. Were engaged at the end of that month and married in April of the same year. I got pregnant after a summer of selling alarm systems in Chicago and we moved back to California.
Since then we have:
-Gone back to Chicago for a summer, where Ammon was born.
-Traveled to Hawaii twice, Iowa, Georgia, Arizona, Utah, Mexico, and other places I assume I'm forgetting.
-Laughed together, cried together, danced together and fought together.
-Been on the Oprah Show.
-Bought and fixed up a triplex.
-Bought a piece of property to build an investment home on.
-Eaten lots of warm cookies with milk after the kids have gone to bed and watched numerous reality shows.
We have done much more but with each pregnancy I tend to lose more and more of my memory and creativity.
Most importantly I have learned that my husband is the sweetest, most gentle, kind-hearted man I have ever met. He is a spiritual giant who puts family and church before anything else. I know that everything he does is for me and my children.
Some of my favorite things about Jody:
-He loves to watch chick flicks with me and even the Bachelor.
-He is athletic
-He's cried in movies that I didn't cry in.
-Everyone looks familiar to him.
-He loves shoes.
-If I were stupid, he would let me by anything I wanted. But I'm not, so I won't.
-He still can't stop talking about his mission to Paraguay.
-How sexy he sounds when he speaks Spanish.
-His dimples.
-How he thinks I'm sexy, even when I'm pregnant.
-The homemade cards and notes he writes me.
-The way he loves his boys.
-That he will get up in the night with a crying baby and let me rest.
-I cook dinner, he does the dishes. We are equals.
I don't deserve to have such a wonderful husband but I am so glad that I got him. Happy Anniversary Jody. I miss and love you. I am so excited to start our next adventure together
13 comments:
How sweet! He is a amazing guy you are a lucky women!
Happy Anni! Jody is a great brother in law and perfect for you. I'm excited for your new adventure too! love you.
Happy Anniversary! What a great post. I laughed out loud when I read how Jody thinks everyone looks familar! Hope you guys had a fun day. You are perfect together and I'm so glad Jody is part of our family! Good luck with the big move! Love you.
Congratulations Kelly and Jody! Happy Anniversary!! Love you,Lani
And Kel, you are lucky that you got such a sweet GOOD LOOKING guy, but he is beyond LUCKY TOO!!!
I agree-Jody is a great guy!! Dad and I are so glad he is part of our family. He is also very, very lucky too! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You are both lucky people! I want to hear about you being on the Oprah show!
Ahhh this is so sweet! I hope he reads it with a huge grin on his face. What a great guy! If we all were so lucky! Happy Anniversary!
I too am very intrigued about you being on Oprah... do tell.
Whats up, Thats a really cute blog
love,Megan
P.S. HAPPY ANIVERSARY
Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe its been 5 years!! Congrats Chick!!
Love ya'
Christi
"Ky"
Congratulations! What a sweet, fun blog to read.
How sweet. You almost made me cry!
that was super cute. i loved reading it. you and jody are so amazing and so perfect for each other. i love you so both so so so much adn am so glad that i was able to live around you both. you are both such examples to me.
you definitely do deserve such a wonderful husband! I'm so glad you found eachother and are so happy and have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment