
A few weeks ago I took Ammon to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Tasha and her kids. Ten minutes into the movie he handed me all of his Batman stuff and said, "I'm not Batman anymore. I'm a Ninja Turtle." Hence the reason he got Ninja Turtle stuff for Easter.



We started our Easter weekend off by going to a church breakfast Saturday morning followed by an Easter egg hunt at the shopping center. Ammon was a pro but poor Cohen was so upset because I was holding him back for 15 minutes, waiting for the stupid lady to say go, that he sat there and just cried by the time she finally did! Poor kid. Good thing his mom is a little competitive and grabbed some eggs for him. After the egg hunt we drove to the mall and let Ammon sit on the Easter Bunny's lap. He was so cute about it. Cohen was scared to death of it. The Easter Bunny had a huge mask on and it's tongue was sticking out. So Ammon began hopping and telling everyone, with his tongue out, "Hello I'm the Easter Bunny." But you really couldn't understand what he was saying. It was hilarious.
Later that night we dyed Easter eggs. Jody dyed my two very favorite ones that I had to get a picture of. Sunday the Easter Bunny left baskets for the kids and after dinner, of ham and scalloped potatoes, we had an egg hunt. It started pouring rain right as my dad began hiding eggs. Fortunately this didn't slow Ammon down! Cohen picked up three and then grabbed his head and said, "It's cold mommy." So we brought him back in and let him find a few inside.

I walked out of the bathroom for two seconds and came back in to this!

I walked out of the bathroom for two seconds and came back in to this!
9 comments:
I can't believe it's the end of Batman! Ammon cracks me up. Seriously, is he ever just Ammon?! Probably not much!
The bath picture is too cute. I have quite a few of those ones too.
And I'm loving the easter eggs Jody dyed. What a smart guy! I'm sure he definitely scored some points with those!
That picture is hilarious. Too cute,
Ahhh! I can't wait to get my hands on those boys this week! They are so cute and I just love, love, love Ammon's imagination. Sounds like Easter was a success! How fun. Can't wait to see you sissy!
It is so much fun having the boys here-they are absolutely adorable!!
I love that Ammon's shirt has all those raindrops on it. And the naked picture-so hilarious. Kids have no boundaries at that age. I'm glad both my kids are girls, or else we would be having separate bathtime by now because they are too funny being naked together.
I can't wait to see those boys, either-even though it'll be a while-so cute. And you are a sexy mama! Have fun with Lindsey Lu!
The last picture is great Kelly! Your husband cracks me up, you have a great family.
I can't believe Ammon has abandoned his cape! Oh well, on to another super hero (or turtle) He is so creative in his little mind. I love the bath pic. I have some really cute ones of my girls when they were about those ages. Priceless!
SO CUTE! I miss the boys sooo much...and you and Jody too!!! :)
Totally a Jody thing to do with those eggs. I hope my husband thinks I'm so hot like Jody is with you.
So looking at the pictures I got to thinking..when did they boys get so big? Especially Ammon..I mean I've pretty much watched them grow up...can't believe how fast time has gone by and that you're on your third kid!! crazy...before we know it that'll be me and my kids...weird...yikes.
Post a Comment