Friday, December 01, 2006

Santa and his reindeer


Christmas is coming and should be pretty exciting this year with Santa, his elves, and reindeer living in our home. Santa (A.K.A. Ammon) is being his usual creative, imaginative self and has decided that he lives at the north pole. If he is going to bed he will say, "come on Comet, Donner, Dasher, and Dancer." He watches The Santa Claus with Tim Allen everyday and the other day Jody rented him The Santa Claus #2 and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. He enjoyed Rudolph but was a little nervous when the abominable monster came on. I am planning on taking him to see The Santa Claus 3 this weekend. On the way to school the other day he told his friend Brayden not to talk to him because he was busy talking to his elves and reindeer. I was telling Cohen to stand by Ammon so I could take this picture and Ammon said, "no tell him to stand by Santa, I'm not Ammon." Needless to say, this kid never ceases to bore us.

Back to real life. Right now Jody is in the process of interviewing and waiting on call backs. It looks as though we could end up in the Bay area starting with pharmaceuticals. But he would really like to get into medical sales. He would love to dress in scrubs and be in surgery. I think he's thinking it will be like Grey's Anatomy, he could be in for a rude awakening. So we are just waiting on people to call or email him back. It's a waiting game for now!

A few of you have asked about the age difference of Cohen and the new baby. They will be 22 months apart. Hopefully Cohen will do some major growing up in the next few months because I still feel like he's a baby and I definitely don't want to take care of two babies. I am feeling nauseous on and off through out the day and have been living on satsumas, thanks to Costco and this wonderful time of year! I also enjoy kiwi, trail mix, hot chocolate (Stephen's that I brought home from Utah, and by the way Alex I will be having you bring me more at Xmas), and other random things like frito pie? I'm excited for this wonderful time of year and plan on doing a lot of fun things with Ammon since he is definitely feeling the spirit of Christmas!

12 comments:

Kasey said...

I'm seriously dying over Ammon/Santa! He is so funny. The funniest thing about it is that he doesn't just forget about it 5 minutes later. He's so cute and I loved seeing both boys in Utah.
Love the new look of the blog, too!
Very festive!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sorry that you feel sick. It is so not fair that we came from mothers who didn't get sick and here we are having our own kids and we get sick. I wish that we lived closer so we could see you cute boys and have mine interact with yours (and even better I would be able to help you out and take your boys to play with mine while you took a nap.). Your Santa is so funny. He is one creative kid. Does Cohen try to play a long with him?
-Heather

Anonymous said...

I sure do wish that sweet little Santa and his cute little reindeer would come to my house. Love the video. G.Mom Cindy

Lindsey said...

Love the picture. I'm excited to hear where you guys go next. I would love it if you go to the bay area! I think Cohen will grow into a little boy so quickly. It seems to happen before you even know it, right? Not like I actually know, but I think that is how it goes.

Kalie said...

Cute picture of the boys...I like the timeline on the top of your page... I remember with Madison I kept one laying around and looked at it all the time. It's kind fun to know what that little peanut is up to.

Alex and Mitch said...

ammon cracks me up. dad said that he wears that santa stuff in the stores...hilarious! i will totally hook you up with some hot chocolate. what flavors and how many cans?

Lani said...

congratulations Kel-bel! I am so excited for you guys. :) Love ya!
Lani

Anonymous said...

I know it's late but Congrats Kelly! I'm a little behind. How exciting, a new chapter is about to happen. The bay area would be great, not too far away from here and far enough to have great shopping and restaurants!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the new X-Mas look for your blog!

Sarie said...

Bay area would be SWEET. Good luck with everything- it seems like when you get done with school it's the end of that chapter and from now on things will be pretty smooth, real job, enough money, satisfying career, but for us it was just the beginning of bigger and better problems. You guys will make better decisions than us, though, I'm sure. Thanks for blogging for all of us!

Jami said...

I hope you move somewhere close to us! I think your mom and dad will go into depression, though...Our boy needs more cousins down here! Tell Santa I want some shoes for Christmas!

seanandkadi said...

Your kids are too cute. I hope you are applying for jobs in COLORADO!! GO see Santa 3, I thought it was way cute.