I am so proud of Jody. He took his last two finals Thursday and is done with school forever! (Unless he decides to get his masters at some point, which I could see him doing.) I am so glad that he stuck with it and didn't get pulled away by other ways of making money. School is a wonderful thing and having your degree gives you so many more options. I am excited to have a husband around on Saturdays and in the evenings during the week! He is excited to be able to concentrate on two things, work and family. No more studying!
Janelle, Alex and I drove down to Stanford yesterday to spend some time with Tasha and Makynna. Tasha has been stuck in the hospital alone since Thursday and needed to see some familiar faces. Makynna is doing so good. She is such a trooper. She finished her last round of chemo yesterday and will have the bone marrow transplant on Wednesday. They are having a ward fast for her on Wednesday so if any of you would like to take part in it please do! I will post pictures when I get home.
4 comments:
Go Jody!! Now, the adventure begins.
Our thoughts and prayers are definitely with Tasha and Mackynna. That is so wonderful that the ward is fasting. There is great power and strength in that. The gospel is awesome and I know that the Lord hears and answers our prayers, without a doubt. How great that you are going down to support her. You are a great friend!
Go Jody! I'm so glad he's done too because that means you're one step closer to living near us in a couple years. And I'm glad you now have your husband back. I wonder what that's like?
Congrats Jody. That is so exciting. Can't wait to find out what is in store for you. I'm so glad you are with Tash. Hope she is able to relax and have fun with you girls.
I feel for Tasha, it seems like yesterday we were sitting on the dock at girls camp talking about all the boys that we were going to meet in utah :)
College degree is both an end and a beginning. Jake has been graduated for two years and it's been the craziest two years of our lives.
Have a great holiday!!
Post a Comment