This is my favorite video you have posted! I love it! Ammon is so precious! He is really a sharp kid, huh? How 'bout those gingerbread cookies?! How fun.
I love the "sure, man" part-SO Ammon! Adorable! Today he has been Woody, Santa, and a Jaquar. Alex and I were Jessie, then Santa's helpers and then little boys with the jaguar. That was all before 9:e0 am.
i was thinking the same thing as kasey...where was poor cohen during it all! cute video...hilarious kid. the other morning he was cracking mom and i up.
7 comments:
This is my favorite video you have posted! I love it! Ammon is so precious! He is really a sharp kid, huh? How 'bout those gingerbread cookies?! How fun.
Um hilarious when he shrugs his shoulders. What a fun kid you get to hang out with all the time!
Cute! He's really enjoying that candy. Where was poor little Cohen during all of this?
I love the "sure, man" part-SO Ammon! Adorable! Today he has been Woody, Santa, and a Jaquar. Alex and I were Jessie, then Santa's helpers and then little boys with the jaguar. That was all before 9:e0 am.
i was thinking the same thing as kasey...where was poor cohen during it all! cute video...hilarious kid. the other morning he was cracking mom and i up.
Cohen was wanting to eat too many of the gingerbread cookies so we put him to bed! (It was his bedtime too)
OHHH! How sweet! What a cute little boy!
Post a Comment