


I'm sad to say that Halloween is over and reluctantly began taking the decorations down today. I just love this holiday. Oh well at least there are more holidays to come. Tuesday night we headed over to Tasha and Craig's house to eat dinner and then went trick-or-treating in their neighborhood just after six. She lives in a neighborhood called Heartwood and it is by far the most popular place to trick-or-treat. Anyone who lives in this subdivision has to spend lots of money on candy because they go through it quickly. Ammon had a great time with his friends but was a little worried if I wasn't right by his side. I can't complain about this because it keeps him safe!
After Ammon left for preschool today, Cohen and I headed to Kmart so that we could get out of the apartment for a few minutes. On the way home I stopped at McDonald's to get a much needed order of fries. I pulled up to the drive thru to hear a female voice start singing, "Da da da da da I'm lovin it." And then, "Welcome to McDonald's can I take your order." Well after the beautiful rendition of the song I could barely get my order out. Was I in the twilight zone? When I pulled up to the first window to pay I was waiting for the girl to be laughing or something. But she obviously took her job very seriously because she was very professional. I almost asked her if this was a new policy in greeting customers. If anyone goes to McDonald's anytime soon let me know.
P.S. I am not an avid eater of this greasy stuff. But every so often I get a craving for it!
15 comments:
mcdonalds yuck!!!we had alot of fun on halloween to. I'm just glad that it is over.
I can totally picture you cracking up at that lady, I would have laughed so hard!!!
Cohen is a babe as a chicken. And Ammon... there are no words.
That McDonald's trip is HILARIOUS! I was laughing out loud reading it. Yum...after reading it though, I wanted an order of fries!
The kids looked so cute in their costumes. How come Lois didn't go trick or treating?
Yum that sounds kind of good..maybe Kyle and I will have to stop and get some today. I will let you know if I get sang to (doubtful). I am sad that Halloween is over too. I put our stuff away the other day and filled 3 tupperware bins. fun stuff!
Ok Kelly, don't make fun of me and remember this IS McKinleyville....the girl with the song is my cousin! :( I know, hard to admit! I went there the other day for an ice cream cone and she did the same thing. I'm totally with you though, I thought it was a joke! The sad thing, she does it every time.
oh, I love the chicken suit. It's really cute!
Stephanie- No Way! She does it every time? That is hilarious. Hope I didn't offend you!
Kasey- I can only dress up once a year and the shoes I wore killed my feet. Plus I wanted to be comfortable.
That is hilarious...especially since someone knew who it was!!! I'm dying right now. Glad you had fun trick-or-treating. I guess I'll be shopping for a little costume next year!
I love McDonalds!! Am I sick or what? Read your blog at work and stopped there on my way home and got a quarter pounder and fries. Ymmm!
I was laughing so hard at the McDonalds story! That is hilarious! Your kids look cute...as always! :)
that is hilarious... people kill me!
You didn't offend me at all Kelly. You can't pick your family! I told my mom about your blog and she got a big kick out of it.
That is hilarious! It was funny from the beginnning, but the fact that it was Stephs cousin put the icing on the cake. I was seriously laughin out loud. cohen looks so cute and ammon is hilarious!
Hi Kelly, I got your blog site address from a friend of mine and one of your cousins; Heather. I hope you don't mind, she wanted me to start a blog and said I could look at yours to get the idea. Your blog is darling and so are your kids. Nicely done, thanks for the peek!
That is too funny that steph is related to the mcd's girl!! Such cute photos. you are one hot lois.
Post a Comment