Monday, November 27, 2006

Utah








We are back from Utah. It was the perfect break for me. We left on Friday morning and got to Snowbird Saturday afternoon. The resort there is so nice and perfect, I could have stayed another week. Whenever we go to Utah our first stop is always Cafe Rio, this trip we continued that tradition and went there at least 4 more times after. We ate at all of my favorite restaurants, saw good friends and played in the snow. Kasey and Matt surprised us and decided to fly into Utah on Wednesday. Ammon had the best time with his three cousins. They went sledding together, played and got into pillow fights. All in all it was a great trip and I look forward to going again.

Driving back from Utah we listened to the BYU football game. It reminded me of the good old days with Linds. I'll never forget the game we went to at the BYU stadium against Utah and we had the best seats, besides the fact that we were surrounded by Utah fans. That was the last time BYU had beaten Utah until last Saturday, Go Cougars!

7 comments:

Kalie said...

I love it!! That is a great video. Can you send it to me through email. That was such a fun trip. Miss you guys already.

Community Vision said...

Kelly, I am glad you had a great vacation. It is important to spend time with your family and remind you that everything is better when you are surrounded by those who love you. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

In my humble opinion, Utah sure does have a lot of fun to offer. Looks like a great time. I remember that BYU game and everyone rushed the field afterwards, I guess they did that this year too but it was on the Utes field- wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff. I remember that game too. I loved having my first year to hang out with you. Alex's hair looks so long. Cute pics.

Jami said...

glad you guys had so much fun and the kids got to be together for Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

hey...after all the pics we took together i was surprised to not see one of us on your page. jk...i know you werent too in love with those pics. it was so much having you all here!

seanandkadi said...

I was so bummed about the Utah game. thanks for rubbing it in. haha
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and hey--congrats on the good news!