SO cute! Okay, I bet it was so fun to see all the kids playing together in the snow. I love this video.
Cute video. Poor Madison has to carry the sled! Ammon's like, well, I'm too busy climbing up this hill, can you get that sled for me? It was good to see you. Your boys are adorable. Especially Cohen, even though he was tired, he was still so cute.
I love the video-helps me remember that fun day! they had so much fun!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! We missed you at Thanksgiving dinner. We aren't complete without you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SO cute! Okay, I bet it was so fun to see all the kids playing together in the snow. I love this video.
Cute video. Poor Madison has to carry the sled! Ammon's like, well, I'm too busy climbing up this hill, can you get that sled for me?
It was good to see you. Your boys are adorable. Especially Cohen, even though he was tired, he was still so cute.
I love the video-helps me remember that fun day! they had so much fun!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!
We missed you at Thanksgiving dinner. We aren't complete without you!
Post a Comment