Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Simply Adorable. Reminds me of pictures I had with my cousins.

Just the eight of us!

Notice where Cohen's hand is, he's just like his daddy.

I look sickly because I was.


We had a great time at the lake with everyone. We did things a little differently this time and stayed in cabins at Cedar Stock. The cabins were a nice change. They came with beds, a hot tub, and satellite television. So we didn't have to miss our show Big Brother. It was great to see everyone and fun to see all the cousins playing from sun up to sun down. I know they had a wonderful time together. My mom and dad had them stay in a smaller cabin with them each night, which was a nice break for the parents. They are pretty tight together and it will be fun to see them grow up. I had a good time relaxing in the sun, throwing out my back, and vomiting. Seriously I did have a good time but I didn't have the best of luck when it came to my health. It's nice to be back home and feeling good again. Luckily we have Lindsey, Alan and Isobel for another week before life gets boring again!

Sisters Unite!

13 comments:

Aubree said...

Those are great pics. The one at the top is very frame worthy! It looks like you had a great time together. Love the Cohen picture. All boys are alike! What did you think of BB last night?

Lindsey said...

We had a great time! I am so happy all of the family were able to come. Cute pics of the kids.

Lindsey said...

We had a great time! I am so happy all of the family were able to come. Cute pics of the kids.

Pam said...

Great time. Fun memories. I need copies of your pictures, especially the one of you girls together since it will be an update of one of my favorites of you four at the lake.

Pam said...

Great time. Fun memories. I need copies of your pictures, especially the one of you girls together since it will be an update of one of my favorites of you four at the lake.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures if you and your sisters!!!! I had forgotten how much you all looked alike!!!!!
Christi

Sarie said...

I am so excited to see pictures of the Iorg reunion! You girls are so beautiful together, you look so much alike! Looks like fun. Nice to have you bloggin' again.

Jen said...

What precious pictures! I am sorry to hear you were sick. Bummer! I know it had to have been wonderful to have everyone together...did you say your parents kept all the kids in their cabin? How nice.. or crazy? I bet it was a great break for you guys! You girls look great!

Heidi said...

WHy were you sick? Fun pics! I am glad your little sis made it too, I was going to feel sad for her otherwise. Hilarious boob picture with Cohen.

Kasey said...

Trinity was so awesome! I'm SO glad I was able to come. Love the pictures...I think we all need to make CD's for eachother. I was just thinking about how everytime we've seen you lately, you've been sick! Hopefully we can break that tradition on our next visit.

Kelly said...

Aubree- I loved all of BB Tuesday night but hated that Janelle took her hand off in the competition. I just don't trust that Erika will take her if she wins it all. So is Boogie not going to try at all? That would make it easier for Janelle. I was so proud of her for getting Will out, even though I like him. Isn't Boogie such a baby? And Howie is a freaky jerk.

Jen- They only kept the four oldest but I'm sure it was still crazy. Those kids had a blast together.

Heidi- I got some kind of stomach flu while we were there. My mom has got it now. I also threw out my back skiing.

Kasey- I will start making C.D.'s for everyone. So true Kas, the only times I've been sick this year have been with you. Wuz up wit dat?

Everyone else- Thanks for the comments!

Aubree said...

Kelly-
I just read on mine that you might come down to the temple soon. If you do, make sure you call us because we are only a few miles away. You guys can come for dinner or something...

Alex and Mitch said...

I am so glad I got to come to that lake and see everyone!!! Please dont forget about your lil' sis when you make the cd!