If you notice in this first picture Ammon is wearing a swimming suit we like to call "the shark suit." It has life jacket material inside of it so it's a little puffy. Ammon would live in this suit if he could. I wasn't sure how good it's buoyancy capabilities were so I made Ammon wear a life jacket on top of it. Pretty uncomfortable if you ask me, but Ammon would do anything to be able to keep it on. When we got back to the cabin from the lake I got Ammon some clothes to change into but he ridicuously wanted to keep the stupid thing on. He would have slept in it if I would have let him. When he woke up in the morning the first thing he did was strip and put it back on. The funniest thing about Ammon is that he loves to wear these crazy things and he is SO serious about it. When we were leaving Trinity I told my dad to make sure it stayed in the boat. Some how my mom accidentally took it home and within a day of being back Ammon found it in the garage and would not take it off. A few mornings later he had the suit on and couldn't get it off quick enough to go to the bathroom and peed in it. So for now he isn't wearing it. Thank goodness! The picture above is also capturing Ammon acting like grandpa. Jody, me and my mom had gone to another cabin to try to catch the last few minutes of Big Brother. Ammon and Alexa went over with us. Ammon picked up my dad's glasses and walked over to Alexa, pointed his finger at her and said, "No, no, no. I'm grandpa. You listen to me. I am going to tickle you now." He did it over and over. It was hilarious.
This is a picture of Ammon saving his grandpa from the shark's. Jody was trying to get him to jump off the back of the boat into the water but was a little scared so instead he was "saving" his grandpa.
Lindsey and I looking all too sexy (Isobel joining it!).
4 comments:
You son is seriously a comedian! I love kids and their obsessions with certain "costumes" or outfits. Funny stuff. I had a few of those when I was little, and I even wanted to wear them under my snow clothes in the winter!
I cannot believe how much he loves that ugly suit! It's so uncomfortable looking. He is such a character. Yesterday I called him Bubba and he said, no I'm Superman and then kept saying it over and over again. He is too cute. I will miss him and Co-boy when I am gone! SAD!!!!
That dang shark suit!! I can't believe it didn't get left at the lake! Ammon seriously cracks me up. I just love his crazy ways! I didn't hear that story about him acting like Grandpa...too funny!
I love hearing all the Ammon stories. Don't ever stop telling them, they entertain everyone! You and Linds look like a couple of babes!!!
Post a Comment