Monday, September 25, 2006

It's a bird. It's a plane. No it's ..........


Superman at the beach! I think Saturday was officially the first day of fall and it just happened to be the hottest day we've had all year! 85 degrees!!! It was amazing. We have continued to have good weather since then but about 7 degrees cooler. I am just loving this weather. My mom and I took Ammon to the beach after church on Sunday for a quick walk before choir practice (no we don't consider ourselves good singers, we just wanted to support them). Ammon ran all over the place while my mom and I talked about how we couldn't believe how nice of a day it was over and over again.

Ammon went home and took a nap with my mom after church. While he was there he told her he was going to live by Kaden someday. She asked him, "aren't you going to be sad if you don't live by your Grandma?" He replied, "We don't have enough money to live here." Today he was riding home from preschool with his friend Brayden. He told Brayden, "I won't see you anymore." I thought he meant because we were going to drop Brayden off and I told him that he would see him tomorrow. Ammon said, "No mom, I meant I won't see Brayden anymore because I'm moving." I didn't think we talked about moving very much but apparently we do! I am starting to realize that I need to watch what I say around him because he listens and understands more than we think he does.















Ammon impersonating Chicken Little.



















If you could see up close you would see a single
tear running down his cheek. He didn't want to leave the beach.

15 comments:

Kasey said...

Love that kid! So, it's settled...you are living near us. You have to. Ammon will be so upset if he doesn't live near Kaden! I can't wait.

Sarie said...

He is such a heartthrob. I miss the ocean so much.
I love your blog, kelly.

Jen said...

What awesome pictures. I love the one of superman. It is really great photography, did you take it. How fun to be able to go for a quick walk on the beach. I sure miss you guys..when are you coming to visit?

Debbi said...

Those are such cute pictures! I am really jealous of your nice weather too! The superman cape is adorable!!

Kalie said...

Those pictures are adorable. You should send that pic to Disney...or who ever did that movie. So funny. Are you guys looking for places to move?

Pam said...

I didn't want to leave the beach either. And I defintely don't want you and the boys and Jody to leave us. Ever!

Heidi said...

What a cute and yet introspective Superman!

Lindsey said...

cute pictures. you should have taken cohen to the beach too, since he hasn't been quite as much! JK. love the post.

Community Vision said...

So where are you moving? I am sure you will post an official blog, but where is Jody looking for a job?

Alex and Mitch said...

move to Utah!! seriouly i am so jealous of all these people that have siblings here. My roommate has been hanging out with her sister all day...it isnt fair! Ammon is honestly so hilarious. I can't believe he told mom that..he cracks me up. He looks so cute in his sunday clothes. so he is letting you guys put his tie on higher now? love and miss you all!

Kelly said...

Jen- Yes I took the pic. thanks for the compliment! Don't know when we are coming again. It all depends on whether Jody gets a job soon after he graduates.

Kalie/Danielle- Jody has been submitting his application but no one can do much until he has his degree in hand or it's closer to December. So right now we have no clue about where we could be moving or if we even are. But that is the plan.

Alex- He has officially entered "big boy" status. He wants to where his church clothes all the time and thinks he is a missionary. He loves to wear one of Jody's old tags around.

Kelly said...

I meant "wear"

Jen said...

You should make a small poster through HM using that picture of Ammon with his cape and put a tag line like...Superman in the making..or something. That would be SO cute, huh?

Anonymous said...

Karson and Kierstyn wanted to see your blog. Kierstyn saw the picture of Ammon and the little girl in the tent and I said it was his girlfriend and she wants to know how he could kiss her and have a girlfriend there. Karson wants to know why they aren't in any of the pictures? They are watching me make these comments.GMC

Kelly said...

Hello Kierstyn and Karson! We miss you guys sooo much. Ammon says he is your boyfriend too. I will put some pictures on of you guys from our last trip to Georgia. How is school going? Hope to see you soon. Love You-Kelly, Jody, Ammon and Cohen!