So, I only got 60%, but I got all the ones I should have gotten right, right. On the ones I got wrong, I was debating between the right answer and the one I ultimately chose. I think I know you better than you know yourself! However, I didn't have a clue about the clowns.
I only know 40 percent of you. Sorry. Actually, I totally was going to click on Parent magazine and Home Decor but I didn't. Goes to show you need to visit more often!
Fun times, Kelly, fun times. I thought I got out of school so I wouldn't have to do bad on any more tests... ha ha just kiddin'. I thought that you would pick food over home decor, but maybe that's just what I would choose.
Scott& Julie: Ok.. how gay am I? I took your quiz. Hope you guys are all doing well. See ya when you get back down to Ga. Tell Jody I said hello. Scott...P.s I only got 50%.
11 comments:
Um I took the quiz and think I did pretty good for never having met you!
Um....guess I need to work on my Kelly trivia. Hope you guys are doing good. See you in a week or so.
So, I only got 60%, but I got all the ones I should have gotten right, right. On the ones I got wrong, I was debating between the right answer and the one I ultimately chose. I think I know you better than you know yourself! However, I didn't have a clue about the clowns.
So make sure you check your answers because I tried Debbi's quiz and it scored me wrong.
okay I did terrible-are you really my child? Guess you need to never move so I can get to know you better!
I only know 40 percent of you. Sorry. Actually, I totally was going to click on Parent magazine and Home Decor but I didn't. Goes to show you need to visit more often!
Fun times, Kelly, fun times. I thought I got out of school so I wouldn't have to do bad on any more tests... ha ha just kiddin'. I thought that you would pick food over home decor, but maybe that's just what I would choose.
I got 90%!
p.s... Jody got 30%??? Um, hello Jody.
I could get 90% Jody if I took it twice too!
Scott& Julie: Ok.. how gay am I? I took your quiz. Hope you guys are all doing well. See ya when you get back down to Ga. Tell Jody I said hello. Scott...P.s I only got 50%.
Post a Comment