

Isn't she to die for? Sienna Lee Henry is the newest edition to our family. My sister, Kasey, had her a month ago and even though I haven't seen or held her in person these pictures make my heart yearn for a girl of my own. I want a girl so badly (though I love my boys) that my mom is afraid that I might go into a deep depression if I don't have one next time.
So we are heading to Georgia on Monday to visit Jody's family. I am excited to leave what Jody calls, "the lone and dreary world" (McKinleyville) and hopefully get into some warm weather. But I really can't complain. We did have record breaking amounts of rain this year but the old saying held true, "April showers bring May flowers." (Although it should be changed to Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, and April showers bring May flowers.) Nevertheless we are happy to go spend time with our family in Georgia. Luckily I can honestly say that I love my in laws.
7 comments:
Sienna is adorable! I love the pic of her yawning...so cute. Have fun in Georgia. Maybe I will have my baby some day....
So cute! I could cuddle a newborn FOREVER.
Hi Melissa! Thanks for the compliment. Matt is going to dental school and we are in Iowa for two more years. Uck!
On another note, I LOVE your blog Kelly! It is great. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd start one myself.
Melissa- You kill me! I forgot how hilarious you are!
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Post a Comment