
Rule #1: Don't ignore your 2 year old that is potty training.......
Okay so I was busy typing that last post and got so involved that I tuned out my son Ammon who is potty training and might I add, doing a wonderful job. I vaguely remember him saying, "mom will you help me?" As I was frantically adding the picture to the post with Cohen crying in the background. I finally stopped to check in on him and found the bathroom floor and counter covered in water. I proceeded to look at the toilet (Chris don't read unless you want to start gagging) to find Ammon's feces all over it. I guess he had gone #2 in his potty chair and was deciding to flush it down the toilet himself. I usually do this part for him. Luckily it wasn't as big of a mess to clean up as I thought it was going to be. I couldn't get after Ammon because hey he did go #2 in the toilet and was just trying to dispose of it.
Ammon is hilarious right now he just says the funniest things. Yesterday we were going to play over at a friends house and he was putting on his shoes. He said, "yummy, my shoes smell really good. Smell my shoes mom." I of course declined the offer. He then said, "yum, my shoes smell like chips." Last week he had just finished going #1 in the potty and was running around naked. He was opening and closing DVD cases and all of the sudden screamed really loudly. He had closed his little man part in a DVD case. He was crying and screaming, "don't touch it mom!" Well he eventually calmed down and made me put a band aid on it. This is something he will never live down.
4 comments:
Um, hello! How cute is that photo? Good job Ammon! When I think of that DVD story and Ammon I just crack up - it's actually kind of a sad story, but when I think about him wanting the band aid...hilarious!!
love it kelly! Maybe I will jump on the bandwagon too and start one, however no adorable kids to make it worthwhile. You and Lindsey are really making my work day fun!
Love ya,
Lani
So funny I was laughing out loud at the DVD case thing. My girls are hilarious too, they keep me loving life!
Love,
Sarah Smylie
Lani, I think you should jump on the bandwagon. It becomes quite addicting actually! Do it, do it, do it.
Post a Comment