Thursday, May 11, 2006

Chris not an American Idol?


Okay so I was in major shock last night when Chris Daughtry was kicked off of American Idol! The only consoling part was that my favorite judge, Simon Cowell (whom I recently found out my sister Lindsey wants to name her first born son after), looked just as shocked. The problem is that Katherine McPhee, although an excellent singer, seems to get stage fright. Taylor can only sing one genre, and though he is brilliant when he sings that genre, it could get old and I just don't see my self buying his music. Lastly Elliot does have a great voice but he just doesn't move me and doesn't look like an American Idol. Chris on the other hand has been good this whole season. I can honestly say that he hasn't had a single performance I haven't loved. From country to Elvis to Rod Stewart to Queen he is brilliant and the true American Idol. I am mostly upset because he deserves the title but know that he, as well as former contestant Kellie Pickler, will be making major bucks over the next few years even without the title!!! I know I sound crazy and obsessed right now but remember I love reality TV (maybe a little too much). MSN writer Craig Bernam said it perfect http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/realitytv?GT1=7703. Chris your my American Idol!
p.s. I hear that some major rock group is suppose to offer him a lead singer role in their band. Rumors have been that it could be the rock band Fuel.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the blog! I am so happy you have entered into the blogging world. Mom and I are just reading and enjoying so much. Keep it comin' sista!!!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the props guys! This is really fun. I should be posting Lindsey's baby soon............Love ya both!Kelly

Anonymous said...

America sucks for not voting to keep in Chris...I have seriously never been this upset and mad over reality tv.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I am as mad as Kelly and Alex about Chris being voted off...........I may never watch
American Idol again! I just can't get over this. Love your BLOG Kelly

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»