Thursday, May 25, 2006

So Much To Say!!!




Yes I am still alive and more importantly still blogging! I was in Georgia for 9 days and just returned Tuesday night. We had a wonderful time there. We went to the Atlanta Aquarium, the Atlanta Zoo, Braves game, swimming, shopping and spent lots of time with our family. A lot happened while we were gone. Babies were born, my baby seemed to grow up, the temperature reached 80* in McKinleyville, Ammon started using the potty a lot more and a new American Idol was named. So I will spend the next few posts going into detail about these events.
Ammon seems to have a thing with wearing odd items. Though it was a hot 90 degrees outside and he barely got into the water, Ammon was wearing these goggles all day! He also loves to wear a life jacket around the house and toilet paper rolls around his arms (I'll explain later about those). He loves to play make believe. I will devote a whole post to this subject!!!! Jody and his brother Jeff are into jujitsu right now and are constantly practicing moves on each other. So I made them do a "macho" pose for me. Jody taught me the "choke hold" and I must say it really works! My little baby Cohen is growing up so quickly but we are enjoying and loving every minute of it!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kel,loved the pics! Um, why is Ammon so funny?! Cohen is really starting to look like him too!! You look hot and Jody looks...well, hilarious!!!

Melissa, you crack me up. I wish we could all get together and talk about old times. I think us three would be in hysterics.

Stephanie said...

Kel, I love your blog too. Glad you had a great time with Jody's fam! I am going to call you, I swear it!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»