Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grandparents come to visit



Cindy and Larry came to visit last week!  We love it when they come. Some how I didn't take a single picture while they were here. Isn't that sad? I have a hard time taking pictures during the winter for some reason.  We didn't do anything to particularly exciting but we still had a great time! They always spoil the kids and give them lots of attention.  We went to Target and Walmart a lot!  Ate good food and just enjoyed each others company. Ammon said that he loves when they come to visit because he feels like a King!  Rylee hung all over her Grandad and smothered him with kisses. Cohen loved coloring and reading with his Grandmom and Tate just loved having them here.  Cindy took the kids to see Hop one day and Larry took the kids swimming at the hotel pool.  We also went and checked on the progress of our house everyday. It was fun having people to share in the excitement with us!

My kids are so lucky to have 2 sets of Grandparents who love them like crazy!  Before they got here Cindy made the kids these blankets. They were so excited opening them up. It felt like Christmas! Tate got one too but I don't have a picture of it.  The kids LOVE these blankets. They are their priced possessions. Sleeping with them every night or curled up watching movies on the couch with them.

We can't wait until they come to visit us again!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

That is sad! But I do the same thing all the time. I hate when people leave and I have no pictures to show for it!

But sounds like they had so much fun with their grandparents and their blankets are so cute!