Our Spring break was last week. I wanted to jump in the car and go on vacation badly but we stayed home and went to a few parks, to the Denver Zoo and just hung out.
Kasey and Jessie (Kasey's friend from dental school days in Iowa) met us at the zoo. Ammon held Ethan's hand or held him and took care of him the whole day while Sienna and Cohen (BFF's) checked out all the animals together. Tate sat perfectly in his stroller and Rylee pushed the stroller (into people, sorry Jessie), followed the kids around and checked out the animals. Kasey, Jessie and I just chatted and tried to keep track of everyone. I just love that I live close enough to meet Kasey and friends for the day in Denver and still make it home in time for dinner. We ate lunch at Cafe Rio. Yum. I don't know what it is but the Cafe Rio in Denver tastes better than any other I've ever been too!








2 comments:
What cute pics-love Ammon holding Ethan's hand and Cohie and Sienna together. So great that you can have those times together!
Can't wait to go again!
Post a Comment